Social Media Case Study : Genex Logistics
Genex offers a wide range of services likes International Freight Management, Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, 3PL, 4PL, Warehousing & Distribution, Project Logistics. Genex logistics has a pan-India presence and has been at the forefront, setting benchmarks for supply chain and logistics industry.
a. To create awareness about Genex in international markets, which would help us generate leads in near and long term
b. To remain connected with our employees, close stakeholders and other distant stakeholders in the country
c. To exhibit our thought leadership in the supply chain & logistics management domain.
How Turning Trends helped Genex Logistics?
• Facebook page was created to increase awareness about the brand to national audience. Secondly, it has been a relevant platform to remain connected with our employees who work from across the country. Informative content in the form of images, videos, blogposts are shared.
• Twitter handle is used as an information aggregator and disseminator of informative content and latest happenings in supply chain and logistics industry on an international scale.
• Slideshare channel is used to share knowledge, i.e. insights from brand’s projects in the form of case studies that would be helpful for our stakeholders and supply chain community at large. Also some informative presentations are prepared and shared. As and when this case study is been written the total views on this channel has been in excess of 10,000.
• 500 followers on Twitter and growing steadily.
• More than 10,000 views on Slideshare and expected to increase fast as more case studies are to be uploaded soon.
• Substantial number of leads from international markets through Twitter.
Social media Case Study Submitted by Turning Trends