Social Media Events: Advanced Facebook Marketing Course by Digital Vidya
Digital Vidya helps build and nurture digital marketing talent by delivering hands-on workshops in various areas of digital marketing – SMM (Social Media Marketing), SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising.
It also offers customized workshops for corporations that are interested in leveraging digital marketing to scale up their businesses.
Advanced Facebook Marketing course (Online Instructor Led)
Here are the topics to be covered :
1. Why use Facebook for your Business & what challenges are you likely to face?
2. Overview of Facebook Pages, Ads, Open Graph Applications, Events & Groups.
3. Facebook Pages Deep Dive:
- How Facebook Pages can be used for Brand Building, Reputation Management, Lead Generation, Market Research, CRM, Referral Traffic, Sales, Event Marketing & just-for-fun.
- Initial decisions for Facebook Pages including deciding objectives, positioning, defining target audience, page customization & strategies to acquire fans.
- How the actual audience of your Facebook Page is much smaller than the total number of fans (because of edge-rank & other factors) and what you need to do about it.
- How to manage conversations on Facebook and engage your fans for the benefit of your business.
- Why content publishing on a Facebook Page is harder than you would imagine and how you can get on top of it.
- Why number of fans is just one of the many metrics and what other metrics you should track for your Facebook Page.
4. Facebook Ads Deep Dive:
- Types of Facebook Ads based on their visibility & their target destination.
- CPI & CPC models of Ad purchasing and which one you should choose.
- How to target Ads on Facebook so that you reach the right audience.
- Understanding Ads approval process on Facebook so that your ads don’t get rejected.
- How to organize your Ads in campaigns so that you run more manageable and cost effective “campaigns”.
- How to budget your Ads so that you don’t end up burning your money.
- Secrets for optimizing your Ad campaigns so that you get higher returns at lower costs.
5. Open Graph Applications Deep Dive:
- Anatomy of an open graph application; how is it developed & deployed; how does it interact with Facebook & your website.
- How to use open graph application for custom analytics, publishing on behalf of a user, extending Page functionality & driving viral traffic.
- Understanding open graph application analytics and tracking the right set of metrics.
- Optimizing your application to reduce the user resistance.
6. Facebook Events Deep Dive:
- Using Facebook Events to drive more registrations.
- Creating more engagement around your Event by publishing event related content to the Event Page.
7. Using Personal Profiles to build business relationships on Facebook.
8. Using Facebook Groups to build a close-knit community.
9. Common mistakes people make on Facebook & how you can avoid them. A few examples are:
- Getting irrelevant people to like your page.
- Not starting with an objective and measuring the ROI.
- Not sticking to Facebook Guidelines & getting your page banned.
- Underminding the effort in regular content publishing.
- Acquiring fans & then letting them slip.
- Many many more…
The course runs over a period of 4 weeks. During this period:
- There would be 5 online interactive sessions of 2 hours each.
Timings would be 11AM to 1PM IST (GMT +5:30) on 20th & 27th of Oct, 3rd, 10th, 17th of Nov.
- Every week, a self-study material (approx 1 hour each) will be given. This material would prepare for the discussion in the interactive sessions.
- A lot of fun exercises will be given every week. These are approximately 3-4 hours a week and are done within groups of 3-4 people, which is the best part of our online trainings.
- A research topic in the area of your choice will be given to you (approx 3-4 hours a week). This would prepare you well to take up large & challenging projects for your organization.
On completion of the course, a pdf-based certificate of completion will provided.
- A laptop with good internet connectivity is a must.
- Good communication skills will help since you would interact with the instructor & your peers extensively for your research & exercises.
- Click here to register for the course →
- Rs 9,900 (+12.36% service tax) (approx $199/-)
- Group discount: 15% for 3 or more people
- 100% money back guarantee. Just attend at least 4 out of 5 live sessions. If you are not happy, you get your money back. No Questions Asked.
- Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org / +91-97160-34040
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does an online course really work?
A: Yes, Absolutely. Three batches of online courses have already been done and it works rather well. The learning is spread over a month, which gives enough time to digest what is learnt. Secondly, there is a lot of peer to peer interaction which makes the whole class lively and buzzing. Finally, you do a lot of exercises while the instructor watches you over and clarifies your doubt.
Q: What if I miss one of the sessions?
A: All the interactive sessions are recorded and uploaded to YouTube. So, even if you miss one, you can watch the recording.