ISB Hyderabad to Host Digital Summit
The Indian School of Business (ISB) is hosting the ISB Digital Summit at its Hyderabad campus from November 9 – 10, 2012. Prominent speakers at the summit include leading faculty from top global B schools and experts from the Indian IT industry.
To be organised by the Srini Raju Centre for IT and the Networked Economy (SRITNE) at the ISB in association with Jigserv, the conference will bring together academics, business leaders, marketers and digital media industry practitioners to discuss the new paradigms in digital marketing, and how it will impact businesses.
Through innovative use of cases from the experienced industry professionals and research insights from internationally reputed academics, the summit aims to help people understand the digital world.
Some of the prominent speakers include:
- Ajit Balakrishnan, Founder and CEO, Rediff.com
- Amit Mehra, ISB
- Anindya Ghose of Stern School of Business, New York University
- Arun Sundarajan, of Stern School of Business, New York University
- Rajan Anandan, Managing Director, Google India
- Ravi Bapna of University of Minnesota
- Vijay Mookerjee of University of Texas at Dallas
- Vijayanta Gupta, Director Industry Strategy (EMEA), Adobe Systems UK,
- Vikramaditya Sharma, Director, Nielsen Online, India
- Bevin Maguire, Vice President Marketing, IBM Global Business Services
These experts will be discussing on the following areas:
- Analytics in the New Mobile Economy
- Measurement of social capital (Trust) through “Strength of ties” on social media
- Advertising strategies for online retailers
- Role of intermediaries in the Digital Media value chain
- Integrated Tools for Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Measurement and Metrics
- Digital Self – An understanding of the Digital Presence of consumers and how marketers can effectively align to the same for effective consumer engagement.
Registrations are open for a limited number of participants on a first come serve basis. Those interested can register here.
To facilitate business networking, before, during and after the conference, we have created the conference directory.