Social Media Case Study: How Allen Solly’s Look Book gained 14.85 Million Impressions
To mark the launch of Allen Solly’s new spring / summer collection called Colour Lab, the brand has come up with Allen Solly Look Book. Colour Lab claims to have 14 never seen before colours in chinos and shirts for men and denims for women.
- To strengthen Allen Solly’s association with colors.
- To launch never-before-seen shades in a collection to celebrate colour.
- To celebrate the spirit of colour with its community by putting them right in the centre.
- LookBook – Co creation through a photoshoot of the real people from varies backgrounds. Images Featured in their LookBook.
- Amplification of LookBook – Online and Offline.
- Splash Colour Lab on all brand and social touchpoints.
- Promoted Posts and social ads to energize the community.
- 7.4 million reach on Facebook
- 14.85 million impressions on Facebook and Twitter
- The 14 faces became brand ambassador and love is seeded for a lifetime.
- Co-creation of the brand story
- LookBook widely available