‘Total Customer Tech-Solutions Summit’ is designed for some of the top professionals to congregate and create a marketplace for ideas and services that will help companies get the marketing, sales & technology edge. It is all about how IT & Marketing can co-exist to deliver value to the customer. This summit is scheduled on the 20th and 21st November, 2013 at The Westin Mumbai Garden City, Mumbai. This Conference is Conceived & Managed by Kamikaze B2B Media.
Why Total Customer Tech Solutions Summit is a must-attend event for you?
- Elli Lilly, General Mills, DDB Mudra discussing on The CIO’s Role in supporting Top-Line Growth
- Sapient Nitro, Mahindra Logistics, Mindshare sharing strategies & techniques on reinventing the way for the connected Customer
- Cleartrip, Mahindra Holidays, Viacom18 Media on responding and interacting with customers on social media platforms
- MakeMyTrip on creating customer experiences that drive commerce in a digitally connected world
- Axis Bank, NDTV Ethnic City, Yes Bank sharing their views on how can you utilize Customer Analytics to Create Dynamic and Data-Driven Communication with customers
- 3M sharing insights on Leveraging of e-tools in the light of ‘changing customer preferences’
- Aircel sharing thoughts on Leveraging insights and analytics for strategic growth
- Flipkart, Star TV, TVS Motors on Building the Brand through Mobile Initiatives
- Reliance Industries, ICICI Lombard, Ogilvy sharing their thoughts on finding your Inflection Point for Big Data Through BI and Analytics
- HDFC Bank, Myntra, Quikr on How will advanced analysis improve customer metrics
More companies sharing their expertise.
To take a look at the detailed agenda you can log on to www.totalcustomertech.com
For more details contact Aboli Pawar @ 9004958990 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Krutika Mistry @ 8652281032 / email@example.com