With social media becoming an integral part of marketing needs of businesses and brands. This book will help marketers understand the social media better. Social Media Fundamentals for Marketers book guides you through the different platforms on social media and how to use them effectively. The core objective of the book is to help marketers in coming up with better social media strategy and help them build a strong presence on different online platforms.
The Key Sections Of The Report:
- How Important is it to Invest in Reputation Management
- Getting the right team for a Social Media Campaign
- SOCIAL MEDIA – The need
- Engagement or Likes: What works better for Facebook?
- How to handle negativity on social media platforms?
- How do you connect with your fans through Facebook Ads?
- How are companies using social media for customer service?
- Creating Facebook Content Strategy Using Facebook Analytics.
- Five essential steps of successful social media marketing
- How To Use Hash tags For Successful Twitter Marketing