Every year thousands of tourists visit the hill stations to get respite from the scorching summer heat and seek adrenaline. Himachal Pradesh’s Spiti Valley has evolved as one of the most preferred and loved destinations, but in all our excitement and fun, do we care about the natives and the nature? Travel Blogger, Abhinav Chandel gives 9 tips to be followed while travelling to Spiti Valley…
Travel Blogger, Abhinav Chandel shared some do’s and don’ts to be followed by tourists while visiting the beautiful Spiti Valley. He gives insights on how the nature should be respected and so should be the locals, giving tourists and travellers the reality check they need.
Read these, follow these because we simply can’t afford to lose out on the serenity that Himachal (or any other place on this planet) is.
- Save water while you are there
2. NO Plastic Please
3. Stop giving toffees to children
4. Travel for you should not mean a punishment for them
5. NO ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ feels when it comes to trekking
6. Drink enough water and carry medicines
7. Goodbye Network! Unless you are a BSNL user…
8. Respect the Hikkim Post Office and the Postmaster
9. Carry fruits and groceries and gift the natives
So, planning to visit Spiti now, you know what to do and what not!