Social Media Case Study by AliveNow – TTK Prestige Smart Kitchen
Over the past five decades TTK Prestige Limited, has emerged as India’s largest kitchen appliances company catering to the needs of home makers in the country
TTK Prestige Limited is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of Pressure Cookers . Prestige has been responsible for changing the cooking habits of millions in India; it has demonstrated how one could cook meals in minutes, the healthy way.
- To change the brand perception about Prestige being a generic name for pressure cookers.
- Wanted to highlight their range of smart kitchen products for smarter women.
- To know their audience and their demographic distribution through Facebook.
- To attract fans and create the highest degree of engagement with the Target Audience.
- To build a community of loyalists.
- To spread the word about Prestige through social media
- Considering the range of smart kitchen appliances that Prestige has, our main aim was to communicate the message and to inject a feeling of, “wishing to own Prestige Smart Kitchen products”
- Facebook was chosen as the right platform to communicate the message to the target audience.
- In order to move ahead with the idea and to be able to create max involvement with the TA, it was required to have a very smart looking app that can grab the targeted attention and make it very easy for them to browse through the products.
- Everyday our team posts regular status updates on the Prestige Smart Kitchen facebook page.
- Other Activities included E-mailers, Microsites Super Saver Microsite Monthly Newsletter
- Targeted Facebook Ads Facebook ad was spent spread out based on contests and applications.
- Targeted Facebook ads have helped us achieve a fan base of 10,000+ in just 3 months
- Increase in Fans/Likes No. of Fans/Likes on the Prestige Smart Kitchen Facebook