Social Media Case Study: Cycle Pure Agarbathies got Over 6000 Campaign Entries in 14 Days
Cycle Pure Agarbathies
Cycle Pure Agarbathies were official co-sponsors of the Tri-Series between India, West Indies and Sri Lanka in July 2013. This is how AliveNow helped promote & spread the word about the association on social media.
Cycle Pure where the official Co Sponsor for the Tri Nation Series between West Indies, Sri Lanka and India.
- The objective was to spread the word about the sponsorship and the “Cycle Pure Trusted Player” award for every match.
- They wanted to get cricket enthusiasts to predict and pray for their trusted player for every match. On ground, the commentators decided who won the Cycle Trusted Player for every match.
- Also, they wanted to spread the word about the association with Cycle Pure for the Tri-Nation series as a whole.
- When a New Fan landed on the application, they had to “Like” the Page to Predict and Pray for Cycle Pure Trusted Player of the match to win amazing prizes
- Users could predict and pray for the Trusted Player for each match. The ability to predict every match closed 2 hours before the actual match began.
- The fan had the ability to predict and pray for The Cycle Trusted Player for any number of players for the matches! They had to submit their Name and Email Id to take part in the contest. Fans could view Prayers by clicking “View Prayers” and even share, comment and like prayers.
During the 14 day period, the response was overwhelming. On all parameters the campaign was a success. Few important numbers are given below.
- No. of New Likes: 9,215 New Likes in 14 days. From 14,755 to 23,990 likes in 14 Days
- No. of entries to the contest in 14 Days: They received 6,299 Prayers in all.
- No. of Winners 14 Days: 301 winners got Cycle Pure Gift Vouchers & Bumper Prize.
- Total Content impressions: Over 2.8 million content impressions (Just over 28 Lakh)
In a Span on 14 Days they added more than 9,000 New engaged users on the Facebook Page.