Social Media Case Study: Nissan Terrano Unveiled on Twitter During Live Webcast
Magnon / TBWA
- Create a buzz around the unveiling of Nissan Terrano in Social Media Space.
- Develop Awareness, Information and Conversations.
- Drive interaction, Engagement and Participation.
- Harness the current Nissan / Datsun fanbase.
- Generate a degree of momentum online for Terrano that can be sustained later on as well.
Day 1: 5 rounds of 1 hour each.
The live webcast of the #TerranoBlockbusterShowcase will start at 12 PM on http://nissanterrano.in/. Tweeples just have to watch the webcast and live tweet the events as they unfold using the hashtag #TerranoBlockbusterShowcase.
Day 2: 5 rounds of 1 hour each.
On 19th August whenever @Nissan_India tweets ‘The #TerranoBlockbusterShowcase is on ‘, tweeples have to start tweeting with the contest hashtag and RT tweets of @Nissan_India.
- Generated 10,000 conversations on FB around the campaign.
- Around 700 friends participated in FB contests in less than 2 days.
- More than 28,000 invitations were sent to friends for live webcast through FB.
- Garnered around 300 followers on Twitter in less than 48 hrs.
- FB campaign reached more than 7,00,000 fans.