This Case Study is a part of few case studies showcasing the best ways to leverage Facebook from business perspective.
Kaya Skin Clinic
Ultraviolet Digital worked with Kaya Skin Clinic and used Facebook to:
- Drive awareness of physical stores.
- Generate walk-ins at clinics.
Kaya Skin Clinic built its Facebook Page to:
- Give customers and prospects complete details on the clinics, including location and available packages.
- Allow users to book appointments online.
- Allow the company to run Facebook Ads to reach users who would be interested in their services.
- Allow specific age and gender targeting to narrow down prospects.
- Post videos on the Page, and Page post ads (ads based on these posts) were created.
Kaya Skin Clinic engaged with their fans by:
- Using a mix of updates, videos, pictures, questions and polls.
- Maintaining a good balance of posts about the brand and the overall category it belongs to.
- Pinning and highlighting important posts.
- Replying to fans’ questions about their services.
In matters of skin care, users trust their friends’ recommendations first. Kaya capitalized on this by:
- Using friends of their connections and targeting, in addition to other targeting parameters, to reach friends of current Page fans.
- 20% of all sales can be attributed to Facebook.
- 22% of website traffic originated from Facebook.
- Offer posted on Page generated revenue of INR 8L in 6 days.
- Conversions from Facebook are 40% higher than from other lead sources.
When they added Facebook to their digital marketing mix, it became the best performing traffic source for them. Not only is the cost per click affordable, the cost per acquisition has been phenomenal.