Not many things in life age as fine as Anil Kapoor has. As the years pass by, the man has gone on to become his favourite catchphrase, ‘Jhakaas!’ Anil Kapoor’s Instagram game and style are impeccable to say the least.
The man is like wine. Like a memory. Gets better with each passing day. If you don’t believe us, pop over to Instagram for proof. He just hit one million Instagram followers for God’s sake!
A testament to the evergreen appeal of Anil Kapoor, his Instagram will make you question if age really is just a number. He is the man that a suit dreams of. A doting father and uncle. An icon. Oh, so much more!
1. Ekdum Jhakaas!
2. Bicycle Karaoke anyone?
3. You are under arrest for being too Jhakaas!
4. Too many legends in one picture
5. He does not even look a day over 30!
6. Throwback time! Unlike my parents, Anil Kapoor can’t stop beaming over his children’s success!
You know, I can’t remember which movie I was shooting that year, but I do remember @kapoor.sunita murderous look when I walked in late for your Birthday party! I tried to make up for it by carrying you around in my arms all night, trying to prove to Sunita (and to myself) that I was an attentive father! I was so afraid of upsetting you until it struck me that you hadn’t even realized that I’d been missing for most of the evening! You’ve always had a way of making everything better ☺️ Happy Birthday Beta! @sonamkapoor
7. No offense Arjun, but you know what we were going to say!
8. “One happy Dad.”
9. Oh, so this is your secret Mr. India?
10. Well ofcourse!
12. Wait for it…
13. Yeah you see the sorcery going on right here?
14. Does he even look like he’s 60?
15. “You see that’s how we Jhakaas beta.”
16. His energy is unmatchable, no doubt.
17. Just watch the video. Even we’re clueless about what’s going on!
18. Amazing movie. Not so amazing mullet though, but he sure has come a long way.
19. Just going to leave this out here (p.s. That sure looks like hair dye. The man is just too young!)
A year has passed since I climbed on board #DilDhadakneDo…and in many ways, I never got off that ship! The world that Zoya had created was so fun, emotional, intense & enriching that I still feel like a part of me will always live in it :) Happy 1-year anniversary to the Mehras & friends! I love each one of you! @ranveersingh @priyankachopra @faroutakhtar @anushkasharma @zoieakhtar
20. Let us conclude with a throwback with ‘bidoo’ log!
Sigh! Only if I age half as well as he did.