Bhuvan Bam tops social media list amongst other key influencers: Hansa Research
Digital creator Bhuvan Bam has ranked number one social media influencer amongst other key influencers, says a recent report by Hansa Research.
On the other hand, Sachin Tendulkar has ranked number one sports celebrity followed by Virat Kohli and MS Dhoni.
As per the syndicated study, Sachin Tendulkar is the most recognised celebrity in the sports category with a recognition score of 84%. He is perceived to be popular, likable, global personality, confident, aspirational, fit, trustworthy, and relatable along with a huge fan following including social media followers base. These factors make him a compelling brand ambassador for a range of products.
Also read: Festive Marketing IP – The art of selling the sale
Ashish Karnad, Executive Vice President, Hansa Research said, “Sachin Tendulkar is perceived as a humble star known for sincerity, loyalty and self-discipline. The brands acknowledge these traits and recognize that the audience will choose a product endorsed by an honest celebrity. This stands as a key reason for Sachin Tendulkar to remain as the most preferred celebrity under sports category for endorsements.”
According to the Brand Endorser report, Sachin Tendulkar has surpassed some of the popular sports celebrities including Rohit Sharma, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, KL Rahul, etc. Another interesting finding reveals that Sania Mirza is the only female sportsperson to be ranked in the top 10 list under sports category.
Here are a few other key findings from the report:
- Amitabh Bachchan topped the overall list as the most recognized celebrity in the country with a very high All India Rank
- Sachin Tendulkar leads over MS Dhoni and Virat Kohli in the sports category
- Kapil Sharma is the most popular TV star male celebrity
- Mouni Roy is the most popular TV star female celebrity
- Bhuvan Bam tops the social media list amongst other key influencers
- Allu Arjun and Samantha Prabhu tops as the most popular South stars
The celebrities and influencers were tracked on various metrics like likability, social media influence, perception, marketing potential, recognition etc. which make up their final BE Score.