Retailers Association of India is the unified voice of Indian retailers. It is a not for profit organization (registered under section 25 of Companies Act, 1956).
RAI works with all the stakeholders for creating the right environment for the growth of the modern retail industry in India. It is the body that encourages, develops, facilitates and supports retailers to become modern and adopt best practices that will delight customers.
Retailers Association of India is organizing its annual flagship event, Retail Leadership Summit (RLS 2013) on 7th & 8th Feb 2013
Theme of the event:
“An invitation to innovation!!”
India’s huge consumption capability is a big opportunity for retail. However there are also cost challenges. This propels Indian retailers to innovate in various aspects of retail including space, people, products, pricing, processes, finance etc.
As part of RAI’s continuous effort in industry creation and best practices we are organizing Retail Leadership Summit 2013.
RLS 2013: Overview
Date: 7 – 8 February 2013
Target Audience: CEO, MD and Senior Management from Retail related industry
Expected Audience: Over 800
Indian Retail’s largest congregation of Business Leaders. SHARE thoughts, INTERACT and IDEATE with the best minds in retail from across the world.
A platform that promises the audience an unparalleled retail learning experience where they can.
Strategies in New Age Indian Retail
- Hear the Unheard!!
- Ask the Unasked!!
- Meet those who matter!!
- Dare to Share!!
Key Sessions at RLS 2013 will be
- FDI in Retail: Just a beginning, not the end! (Session being jointly hosted by FICCI and RAI)
- Why Sustainability in Retail: a triple bottom line approach? (Session being jointly hosted by WWF and RAI)
- What makes customers stay with the site?( Session being hosted by RAI)
- Indian Customer Experience “A Snap Study” (Session being jointly hosted by LoyaltyOne Inc and RAI)
- Innovative Collaboration : A great Business opportunity
- Successful Innovation in Retailing in India – How smart ideas translate into profitable business (Session being jointly hosted by Booz & Co. and RAI)
Expected to be attended by the Who’s Who of the Indian Retail Industry i.e. about 700+ Delegates and attendees with about 150+ CEO’s in India.
Keynote Speakers, supported by several featured speakers, like
- Marco Kesteloo – Senior Partner, Global Head – Retail, Amsterdam, Booz & Company
- Chris Goodale ,Vice-President, Loyalty & Customer Insight at Sobeys
- Caroline Papadatos, Senior Vice-President, International , LoyaltyO
- Mark Batenic, CEO & President, IGA Inc. USA
- K Vaitheeswaran, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Indiaplaza.com
- Hari Menon, Co-founder & Chief Executive Officer, BigBasket.com
- B. Muralikrishnan, Country Manager, eBay India
- Harsh C. Mariwala, Chairman & Managing Director, Marico Limited
- Raghav Gupta, Principal, Booz & Company
- Chetan Sangoi, Owner, Sarvodaya Super Market
- Gulshan Bakhtiani, Director, Wellness Forever Medicare Pvt Ltd
- Ajay Kaul, Chief Executive Officer, Jubilant Foodworks Limited
- Ambareesh Murty ,Co-Founder and CEO of Pepperfry.com
- Anisha Singh, Founder and CEO, mydala.com
- Jason Clay, Sr. Vice President, Markets, WWF US
- Ivana Perovic, Chief Executive Officer, AP Group
- Kishore Biyani, Founder and Group CEO, Future Group
- Priyadarshini Rao, Director, Mineral
- Natasha Shah, Co-founder, The Nature’s Company
- K Venkataraman ,Chief Executive Officer, Mahindra Retail Pvt. Ltd
- JAMSHYD N. GODREJ-Chairman of the Board,Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited
- Samir Kuckreja, President NRAI and Founder & CEO, Tasanaya Hospitality
- Gauri Devidayal, Director, The Table
- Amit Jatia, Vice Chairman, Hardcastle Restaurants [McDonald’s India]
- Shriti Malhotra, COO, The Body Shop
- Bijou Kurien, President and Chief Executive – Lifestyle, Reliance Retail
- Jamshed S. Daboo, CEO, Trent Hypermarket Ltd (THL)
- Dave Challis, Director – Global Sustainability, Environment, Health and Safety, Reckitt Benckiser
- Abu Farhan Azmi, CEO, Infinity Hotels Pvt Ltd
- Govind Shrikhande, Customer Care Associate & and Managing Director
- Ajit Joshi, CEO & MD- Infiniti Retail Limited, Croma A Tata Enterprises
- Vikram Bakshi, Managing Director & JV Partner- McDonalds India
For more information please Visit: www.rls.net.in