Digital Vidya, India’s premier Digital Marketing training company invites you to it’s upcoming hands-on Digital Marketing for Lead Generation & Sales Workshop in Delhi on Mar 14-15 (2013).
The paradigm of Lead Generation & converting it into Sales is changing in the digital media. With a host of platforms & tools, new methods of lead generation have evolved which are cheaper and better. This workshop will provide best and the latest of models, tools and techniques to leverage Digital Marketing for your Lead Generation & Sales efforts.
Key Promises of the Workshop
- The latest & the greatest about Digital Marketing for Lead Generation & Sales
- How to make strategic choices among various Digital Marketing avenues (SEO, Digital Advertising, Social Media) for Lead Generation & Sales?
- Techniques & Tools to use for generating incredible amount of relevant Traffic
- How to effectively Listen & Engage on Social Media for Lead Generation?
- How to build a loop of Audience Aggregation & Content Marketing?
- How to Nurture your Leads to improve ROI of your Digital Marketing campaigns?
- How to Measure & Analyze the performance of your Digital Marketing campaigns for Lead Generation & Sales?
- For further details, please check hour-wise workshop agenda.
Basic Information about the Workshop
Date: Mar 14-15, 2013
Venue: Regenta Hotel & Convention Centre
National Highway – 8,
Rajokri, New Delhi – 110037. India ,
Tel: 011 49343536
Fee*: Rs 19,900 (+12.36% service tax)
*This includes self study, video-based Social Media for Business course worth Rs 2800/-
Group Discount (can’t be combined with any other discount)
15% discount for 3 or more registrations
How to Register?
You can register online or contact Karan Gulati at +91-9716034040 or write to email@example.com
About Digital Vidya
Founded by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi, Digital Vidya is India’s largest and most respected Digital Marketing training organization. It has organized over 110 Digital Marketing trainings for more than 2500 profesionals from over 500 brands such as Reliance, Star TV, Infosys, Cisco, Pepsi, ICICI, Airtel, Nokia, MakeMyTrip, Naukri, Standard Chartered, Google, Microsoft across India, Singapore, Oman and Malaysia since Jan 2010.