Aamby Valley City
Skydive Aamby Valley
The aim of the campaign was to drive profitable customer interaction i.e. conversations and leads by creating and inviting relevant content around Skydive Aamby Valley.
1. Instead of sharing Posters/Advertisements, we shared pictures of real experiences from the event.
2. Since tandem skydiving is all about trust on your instructor, we introduced the trainers via. 2 exclusive videos made around them.
3. Connected with real consumers through countless conversations and spread the word about the event and the brand in general.
4. Connected and interacted with people already looking to Skydive or sharing similar interests.
5. Developed a strong Social Media Presence for the Brand – one stop for all kind of information about the event.
Result:1. 22 out of 45 posts during the course of the event were about real on-ground experiences of Skydiving at Aamby Valley and they garnered a whopping 1.3 million Reach and 1,258 Shares.
2. One video alone has got around 250 shares to its credit.
3. Received constant feedback about the event, people’s experiences on Social Media. The handwritten feedbacks received at the venue were showcased in a Facebook Album garnering over 100 likes and numerous shares.
4. Connecting with the right kind of people drew over 2500 people to the Bookings Gateway.
5. Gave out all information explicitly about the event and redressed numerous customer queries reported online, in tandem with the on-ground team.
A successful campaign with volumes of organic interactions, leads and most importantly valuable user-generated content featured at Pinterest (http://bit.ly/SkydivingShowcase).