Google Business Group Mumbai invites you for an evening of learning and networking with like-minded people closer to you – an Open House on ‘Empowering Women Entrepreneurs through digital media tools.’
Cut through the big words and what do you have? A free, informal one-of-a-kind meeting where you get to have your say we listen up and lend you a helping hand to use technology for business success
Also get to meet successful women entrepreneurs including
- Akancha Srivastava (Founder, Azure) and our strategic partner for the event
- Priyanka Aggarwal (Co-Founder, Wishberry),
- Sonakshi Pratap (Co-Founder, Theek kar do)
- Gargi Shah (CoFounder, ThePlayce)
- Shweta Vyas from Barclays will share a very special story to surprise you!
Interact with them while they share their stories of bringing the world to their companies via the digital media. Demystifying the internet with their secret tricks and tools – while also getting some free goodies from them as well.
When & Where
Day & Date: Saturday, 27th of July, 2013
Venue: National Stock Exchange, BKC, Mumbai
Time: 5-8 pm
Contact Person – Sreeraman Thiagarajan, Chapter Manager – GBG Mumbai, Ph – 9769020148
Click here for more details