What are GSF conferences?
- GSF is known for its highly curated and thought provoking conferences.
- GSF curates audience, not just speakers.
- Drawing top-notch investors and founders as its core audiences, GSF creates an environment for honest discussions and showcasing of the best Indian startups to the investor community from across the world.
What is GSF #WhereDoWeGoNow?
Building on the success of GSF2012 Conference, GSF will facilitate a discussion to explore where do we go now? How do we open new doors and explore the next frontiers of collaboration in a world growing more connected and intertwined every day?
Who is the core audience?
Specially curated delegates from across the globe. We believe each attendee could be a speaker or a panelist.
- 200-300 Leading VCs and Angel Investors
- 100 Founders of Startups and Venture-Backed Companies
- 100 Global Corporate Leaders
- Top-Tier Academic Institutions and High-Level Thought Leaders
- Social Entrepreneurs from India and Abroad
At GSF, we do things differently. We believe building the health of a young company requires the same dedication as does the health of the body, mind and soul.
10K Run: The event will begin with all 500 participants joining in a 10k run to get the energy flowing and overcome a shared challenge. At Cubbon Park, Bangalore on 22nd August 6-8pm. Register here!
Conference Sessions: Defined by the open-ended prompt of “Where Do We Go Now?” these provocative discussions will liberate us from our preconceptions about how to collaborate and create shared opportunities.
Entertainment-in-the-Mix: Because levity must balance rigor in any successful venture, each session will contain some novel entertainment to be created by our companies and the broader GSF family.
Click here to view the detailed agenda.
When and Where
2pm – 9pm Aug 21 | 9:30am – 6:30pm Aug 22, 2013. JW Marriot, Bangalore.
The key objective of GSF is to spur innovation and entrepreneurship through angel and seed investing. Our larger mission is to encourage flow of informed, knowledgeable mentorship capital to the start-ups in India and beyond.
Also, check out the startups that have graduated from latest batch!