The Indian Advertizing League, otherwise known as IAL, is pan India based Adverb’s flagship event. Adverb is the Media Marketing and Advertising Cell of NMIMS, and their event IAL, is designed to first test teams at the zonal level and move on to the final, which would be between zones to win the game of brands and be declared as the ‘Master of Brands.’
Event Starts: 25th October, so Register Now!!
The event comprises of the following rounds.
- AD-roit: Online quizes
- AD-alyze: Real World Business Caselets
- AD-stimate: Marketing & Advertising Simulation
- AD-vocate: Final Campus round
- Zonal Winners will make it to the Grand Finale
Prizes worth Rs. 1.25 lakh To Be Won.
- Participation is open to all students pursuing MBA programs.
- A team of 2-3 students can register for the event. No student can be a part of more than 1 team.
- Participants should belong to the same college.
- Registration begins on 20th October.
Registration Starts: 20th October
Last Date of Registration: 25th Oct, 10 am
First Round Starts: 25th October
Campus Round: 17th November ( Finals)
For more updates and information, Stay Connected!!
Join their Facebook page here.
Gmail Id: [email protected]
- Srijan Srivastava: +91-9167741769
- Harneet Ahuja: +91-9987437285
- Priyank Aggarwal: +91-9819724578