Are you a Startup that wants to leverage the virality and scope of Social Media? Are you wondering how it can boost your business? Do you feel overwhelmed when it comes to figuring out how to use social media for your startup?
Well, you’re not alone. A lot of startups are grappling with their social media efforts as they lack proper guidance and support. But when done right, Social Media can help in boosting your business.
In fact, Social Samosa itself has grown using social media.
Social Media Mentoring for Startups
To help Startups ensure that they derive real business results out of their social media activities, Social Samosa is organizing a private one-to-one mentoring session for them.
This mentoring session will be of 30 minutes and have the Startup founder (or their digital/marketing head) interacting with an experienced social media professional. The social media professionals will be the owners of reputed agencies or the digital heads of reputed brands and will guide you on the strategies that you require to succeed on social media.
What will you get:
A 30 minute private one to one session with the expert where you can ask him/her any question related to using social media for your startup’s business goals. He/she will guide you and help you build a broad social media strategy. The expert will be briefed about your startup before your session.
You will be the ONLY startup in the session/slot you have chosen, hence you will get the mentors complete attention and time. Do make most of this opportunity!
How Will it Benefit My Startup?
Post the mentoring session, you will be able to:
- Develop an effective social media strategy for your Startup
- Understand how to measure the effectiveness of your social media activities
- Derive real business results
- Build a brand on social media
Who Will Be Mentoring My Startup?
Following are some of the experts whom you can choose to have the mentoring session with:
- Pratik Gupta – Co-founder, FoxyMoron
- Nimesh Shah – Head Maven & Co-founder, Windchimes Communications
- Varun Duggirala – Business Head, The Glitch
- Saurabh Kanwar – Founder, Flarepath Digital
- Suvajyoti Ghosh – Co-founder & Managing Director, Brandmovers India
- Peter Claridge – Marketing Manager, Unmetric
- Kaushal Sarda – CEO, Kuliza Technologies
- Ranjit Nair- CEO of Germin8 Solutions
- Ankita Gaba- Co-Founder, SocialSamosa.com
- Ahmed Aftab Naqvi- Co-Founder, Gozoop
- Aabha Chawhan- Head of Media at Ignitee
3 more professionals will be added in the coming days
How Can I Register?
To register for the mentoring session, please visit School.SocialSamosa.Com and choose your slot as well as the mentor.
Registration fee: Rs. 1,799
In case you require any assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us:
Rakesh Kumar: +91 – 9979 1179 15 / [email protected]
Aditya Gupta: +91 – 9885 0234 30 / [email protected]