As social media grows by leaps and bounds, agencies and brands are eagerly looking for talent to support their social media efforts. Here’s a look at some of the hottest job openings in the Indian social media industry for Graphic Designers for this month.
Think you fit the bill for any of them? Then apply right away!
Graphic Designer at RepIndia
- An educational background in Graphic Design or Visual Communication
- A self-starter, who possesses a strong ability to lead the design process and multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to collaborate in design and development
- Excellent communication skills to be able to effectively convey and express what you’re designing.
- Skills in Adobe CS Suites: Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Dreamworks, Fireworks and Muse.
- Additional Skills – Experience in UI/UX design, Copywriter Skills, knowledge of user-centered interaction design patterns, familiarity with front-end code and start-up environments.
Minimum Experience of 4 years
Graphic Designer at Concept Digital
Concept Digital is looking for interns interested in designing must be a proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Flash.
Graphic Designer at Simplify360
- Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager and according to company brand guidelines, this position is responsible for the design and production of:
- Various print marketing collaterals including catalogs, brochures, flyers, sell sheets, trade show banners and displays, signage, logos, labels for products, presentations, print advertising, and photo manipulation and other design and production initiatives that support marketing efforts.
- Various online materials including videos, web banner ads, web pages, micro sites, web content updates, email blasts and other design and production initiatives that support marketing efforts.
Sr. Visualiser at Social Kinnect
- Coordination with clients and the client servicing team
- Understanding client briefs and brand guidelines
- Keeping up with deadlines and managing time efficiently
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Working on rough designs and sketches for approval post which final designs would be created
- Interacting with a team of account managers, copywriters, developers and other designers
- Being adept at the latest tools and on Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw
Art Director at FoxyMoron
Responsible for development and implementation of the brand design strategy, organizing the designated design team, ensure that goals and objectives set are attainable, provide necessary business information; create and maintain channels to enable team members to do their work; follow through on action assignments; report team progress and give guidance to team members.
Creative Designer at IBS (Interface Business Solutions)
On a look for a creative designer with rich expertise in designing. If you are looking to explore your talent then drop your portfolio.
UX Designer at Social Wavelength
- Designing the user experience for both new and existing properties and campaigns (spanning web, mobile, tablet interfaces)
- Conducting A/B testing on layout elements
- Developing the Information Architecture
- Creating wireframes & layouts
- Working on visuals, fonts, typography, etc Influencing product design with your usability knowledge
Creative Graphic Designer / Visualizer at LCmediaHouse
Want your new job to fit you like a glove? Then we are your tailors! A job that will be more fun than your favorite pastime, this opportunity is going to knock just once!