As social media grows by leaps and bounds, agencies and brands are eagerly looking for talent to support their social media efforts. Here’s a look at some of the hottest job openings in the Indian social media indsutry for this month.
Think you fit the bill for any of them? Then apply right away!
Activ Eight Dimensions is looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager
- Maintain up to date cutting edge knowledge resources on all new & developing Social Media trends
- Respond to & engage all inquiries/queries/information for the client’s brand on social sites (Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, LinkedIn, Flickr, YouTube etc.)
- Seek out & join conversations about the brand/business/markets on social networking websites.
- Monitor competition and come up with effective strategy to consolidate client’s brand presence
- Encourage conversation surrounding clients’ objectives.
Business Director at The 120 Media Collective
Looking for an experienced Business Director (7-8 years with a Digital agency would be preferred)
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of advanced digital and client management knowledge
- Demonstrate continued increase in knowledge of online marketing
- Review client campaigns, profitability and issues on an ongoing basis as appropriate
- Share knowledge of online marketing and client management with account management teams
Business Development Manager at Jazzap Digital in Mumbai
- Contact Clients in diverse domains to discover business opportunities and reach out to possible prospects.
- Prepare pitches and proposals, Work with the production team and lead Proposals, Costing till Project Sign off.
- Sympathizing the scope of services being offered.
- Follow ups and attending client meetings with brand managers.
- Negotiation and closing deals individually and smartly.
- A good character and great cultural understanding.
Graphic Designer at TheOtherGuys
- Creative thinking to constantly drive new concepts.
- Create designs for social networks and websites that ensure high impact.
- Should be in touch in with emerging media particularly design programs.
- Photoshop and Illustrator are a must
- Ability to illustrate/draw would be an added advantage
Content Marketing Intern at Germin8
- You will be working with the marketing team & will be responsible for creating innovative content.
- Create content for marketing and advertising collaterals.
- Think / create content for social media
- Ideating brand messaging for digital/social campaigns
- Copy for contests/websites/emailers etc.
- Passionate about content, marketing copy
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Desire to read, observe and research.
Senior Technical Developer at StudioHIGH
- Lead in the technical strategy and development of our content platform
- Ability to develop complex interactivity using HTML5 and ActionScript
- Provide insights and creative ideas to solve problems
- Pioneer in Joomla, WordPress and Ecommerce
- Work alongside the team in order to develop the complete solution
- Enthusiastic & communicative team member with a positive attitude
- Dedicated and willing to work hard often under tight production pressure
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Decisive and proactive
SMO Associate at Boonze Media Solutions Pvt Ltd in Chennai
- Strong Language Skills
- Can devise Creating engagement plans and ideas
- Transforming ideas into meaningful activities
- Understands local commercial flavor
- Enthusiastic Teams person
- Having a passion for learning new things
- Having an interest to extend contribution to other tasks
- Documentation skills
- Good planning and execution skills
- Knowledge of other Social Networking
Graphic Designer at Zenith Society in Mumbai
- Internet publishing/content writing background.
- The ability to multi-task and handle clients from different niches
- Understanding client guidelines for projects across various domains etc
- Creating and tailoring professional content according to client specifications
- Ensuring structural and style guide consistency
- Taking up specialized client projects including and not limited to – technical content, blog posts, and social media content, website content and other marketing collateral
- Editing and proofreading activities
Social Media Manager at Fame Per Second
- We are a storytelling boutique and we think stories (read content) have ruled since the ages of the dinosaurs. We know for sure they would be around till apocalypse.
- Fame Per Second is a passion-child. And we believe in wedlocks too. We hate marriage as an institution. Over and out.
- We don’t just say it we firmly believe that we are the coolest team to work with and believe in the concept of more the merrier dearly.
- If you eat sleep and dream Social Media this could be your dream job!
Executive HR – Recruitment at Wordplay Content
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong IT and administrative skills.
- Highly organized nature
- Handling hiring related tasks, including job postings and online research and scouting.
- Playing an integral role in hiring, right from shortlisting candidates to new employee documentation and induction.
- Ensuring that staff training and development measures are in place for career support.
- Scheduling performance appraisals and monthly/weekly review meetings for all employees.
- Developing and implementing staff consultation and grievance procedures.
- Overseeing general discipline and adherence to company rules and policy.
- Developing plans to fine-tune the existing HR system and processes.
IT & Facility Admin at Wordplay Content
- Identifying and supervising vendors, securing proposals.
- General office upkeep.
- Employee welfare and event management.
- Managing company documentation, invoices, reviewing contracts etc.
- Asset maintenance and supervision.
- Supervision of support staff.
- Managing and scheduling HR interviews, performing initial screening of new candidates.
- Assisting with other aspects of internal work processes when required.
Writing Intern at Wordplay Content
- Excellent English (Spoken and Written).
- Strong researching and paraphrasing skills.
- A passion for writing.
- The ability to multitask.
- Tools: MS Word, Google Apps (Gmail and Google Drive).
- Qualification: Any graduates (Literature, Journalism, and Mass Communication background preferred).
- Understanding client guidelines for projects across various domains etc.
- Creating and tailoring professional content according to client specifications.
- Ensuring structural and style guide consistency.
- Taking up specialized client projects including and not limited to – technical content, blog posts, and social media content, website content and other marketing collateral.
Copywriter at Grasshoppers
Develop brand communication ideas. Write effective copy for all types of marketing collateral materials. Supervise & proof check. Interface with the client for creative briefs & pitches, when required. Excellent command over written & spoken English. Should be equally comfortable with both long and short copy.
Social Media Executive at Grasshoppers
We are looking out for an active user of major social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, as well as photo sharing, video sharing and Bookmarking sites. Curating content (online & offline) for successful user engagement, is a MUST-HAVE!