The Indian School of Business (ISB), with campuses at Hyderabad and Mohali, will be hosting the third edition of the ISB Digital Summit at its Hyderabad campus from August 22-23, 2014. The Summit organised by the Srini Raju Centre for IT and the Networked Economy (SRITNE) at the ISB in association with Jigserv Digital, a digital marketing company, started by four ISB Alumni, will host some of the best minds in Industry and academia in Information Technology.
Some of the prominent speakers at the conference include
- Rajan Anandan, Managing Director, Google India
- Professor Amit Mehra, Joint Executive Director of SRITNE at ISB
- Gordon Orr, Chairman Mckinskey Asia
- Debabrata Mukherjee, VP Marketing, Coca-Cola India
- Vikram Chandra, CEO, NDTV Group
- Professor Vijay Kumar, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA.
- Professor Praveen Kopalle, Tuck School of Business, USA
- Latif Nathani , MD, Ebay, India
- Pramath Sinha, MD, 9dot9 Media
- Shailesh Shah, Secretary General, Indian Broadcasting Foundation
The ISB Digital Summit is a two day digital marketing event where academia, business leaders, marketers and digital experts will share the latest innovations and emerging business models, which makes it an ideal platform for participants to understand latest concepts in the digital landscape which is changing at staggering pace. This year’s conference will focus on five themes –
· Big data and analytics
· Internet of things
· Mobile enabled strategy
· Cloud based business models and
· Strategies for online retail.
Another popular sub-event at the Summit are the Digital workshops. The workshops have been designed to cater to the executives and organizations at different stages of their digital journey. Participants can choose any one of them depending on their current expertise. Digital Boot-camp is for those who are keen to start their digital journey and the Digital Deep dive is for professionals who wish to advance their knowledge of the digital medium. Participants can register for the ISB Digital Summit here.