E-commerce in India has come a long way from picking bestselling books to purchasing premium and luxury products. A detailed report by PropheSee takes a stalk of luxury e-commerce sites in India, charting out the social roadmap of the genre’s performance in India. The report also analyzes “sale” related content shared by these brands in this time period to gauge the kind of traffic driven by social to their ecommerce sites.
The report takes a look at the following luxury e-commerce websites:
Rock N Shop
Pernia’s Pop Up Shop
This report analyzes the use of social media from December 10, 2015 – February 10, 2016. Channels considered in this analysis are Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Total Social Audience: Indian Roots leads the set with over 1.7M total fans across platforms. Pernia’s Pop Up Shop garnered the highest growth in social audience over this period, leading all competitors in terms of average daily growth on Twitter & Instagram. Exclusively.com garnered the highest average daily growth on Facebook.
- Rock N Shop yielded the highest average engagement rate on Facebook, followed by Indian Roots & then Exclusively.com
- Rock N Shop is leading in terms of customer responsiveness on Facebook.
- com shared the most engaging Tweet this reporting period.
- Pernia’s Pop Up Shop shared the most engaging Instagram content this reporting period
The report also highlights what kind of content has been boosted by brands using PropheSee’s automated paid post detection feature
To download the entire report, fill in your details in the form below:
For more details on the report, get in touch with the Prophesee at [email protected]