With the second edition of AgencyCon in action, here’s a Guide Book to solve all your queries.
With nomination registrations ending in two weeks’ time, Social Samosa brings forth a Guide Book to make your journey easier for the second edition of AgencyCon and Indian Agency Awards. The initiative, now through an online summit, hopes to celebrate the unsung heroes & trailblazers who have mastered the art of storytelling with their disruptive ideas in the A & M industry.
Are you someone who likes to knit ideas into phenomenal stories? Or are you the team behind the analytics of a massive campaign? In all cases, you have the option to nominate yourself and/or your agency across individual and agency nomination categories.
Here’s a quick recap – the candidates would be adjudged across 25 agency categories & 15 individual nomination categories. The last date to nominate is 30th April 2020.
What are the categories?
Agency Awards – Gold + Silver:
- Performance Marketing Agency of the Year
- Digital Agency of the Year
- Media Agency of the Year
- Creative Agency of the Year
- Social Media Agency of the year
- Specialist Agency of the year
- Mobile Marketing Agency of the year
- Integrated Marketing Agency of the year
- Content marketing agency of the year
- Influencer Marketing Agency of the year
- SEO Agency of the Year
- Digital PR Agency of the Year
- Network Agency of the year
- Independent Agency of the year
- Agency network of the year
- Ad Network of the year
- Agency of the Year – North
- Agency of the Year – South
- Agency of the Year – West
- Agency of the Year – East
- Thriving Agency Culture
- Rising Star of the Year
- Disruptive Agency of the Year
- Monumental Agency of the Year
- Buzzing Agency of the Year
- Agency Head of the year/CEO
- HR Person of the year
- Young Achiever of the year
- Network Head of the year
- Digital Marketing Person of the year
- BD person of the year
- Media Planner of the year
- Content Marketing person of the year
- Analyst of the year
- Strategist of the year
- Creative Person of the year
- Account Director of the Year
- Social Media Person of the Year
- Corp Comm person of the Year
- Influencer Marketing Person of the Year
If you are someone who wears multiple hats and believes in taking the reins of a project, you can nominate yourself or the agency in multiple categories. Elaborating specifically, to nominate in more than one category, you will need to fill multiple forms and pay the fee for each of the nominations.
Our jury panel comprises eminent brand leaders who have extensive expertise across sectors and years of experience in their kitty:
- Amit Tiwari, Vice President Marketing at Havells India
- Anuradha Bose, Strategic Brand, and Marketing Officer, Gulf Oil
- Kaushik Prasad, General Manager – Consumer Marketing, Ford India
- Pawan Sarda, Group Head- Digital at Future Group India
- Rahul Pansare, Head Marketing & PR – Jeep FCA India Automobiles
- Sandeep Walunj, CMO, Nippon Life India AMC
- Meera Iyer, CMO at Medlife.com
- Puneet Das, Vice President Marketing – India, at TATA Global Beverages
- Roch D’Souza, CMO at Brand Factory, India
- Shikha Kapur, CMO, Fox Star Studios
Now, the curiosity surges on what might be the parameters the entities would be judged upon? Here’s the fix: the nominations would be evaluated across a pre-defined set of parameters such as Growth, Achievements, Innovation, Client and Talent Retention.
For a detailed Guidebook click on the Download button.
Event Date: 20th May 2020
Have more queries? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet to us @Social_Samosa.