As we present SAMMIE Best Social Media Brands Summit, here’s a sneak-peek into the marquee event lined with insightful sessions, debates, and chats on 3rd March 2021, Wednesday, from 11 AM.
The stage is set as we present the fourth edition of AliveNow Creative Tech Studio – SAMMIE Best Social Media Brands on March 3rd, 2021. BSMB aims to honor the humane brands in the A & M Industry, who braved the storms to bring forth exemplary work in changing times, against all odds.
Starting from 11:00 AM, we present sessions by eminent industry speakers as they discuss benchmark practices in social media marketing, especially with the changing industry axioms.
Here’s a list of the interesting sessions and panel discussions that you need to watch out for:
11.00 AM: Moments, Memes, and Marketing by Rishabh Sharma, Head of Twitter Next, India.
11.30 AM: ASCI Influencer Marketing Guidelines: The Impact on Brand-Creator Collaborations
- Moderator: Manisha Kapoor, General Secretary, ASCI
- Speakers: Unmisha Bhatt, Chief Strategy Officer, Tonic Worldwide, Viraj Seth, Co-founder, Monk Entertainment, Angad Bhatia, Founder – MensXP & CEO, Indiatimes Lifestyle Network, Pranav Sapra, Marketing Head & Content Creator, Muttofcourse, Gunjan Arya, Chief Executive Officer, Only Much Louder, Dolly Singh, Content Creator
12.15 PM: Fireside Chat with Ravi K Shharma, Vice President – Sales, Gaana on The Audio Advertising Landscape for Brands
1.15 PM: The State of Performance Marketing
- Moderator: Nilesh Gohil, Chief Growth Officer, Sokrati
- Speakers: Srivatsa Udupa, Director, Digital Marketing Viu, Abhishek Seth, AGM – Brand Marketing, Tata Sky, Prajakta Rathe, AVP – Performance Marketing, SUGAR Cosmetics, Smita Murarka, VP – Marketing & E-commerce, Duroflex
2.00 PM: How NOT to create Content by Aashish Chopra, VP – Content Marketing, Ixigo
2.30 PM: How to tap High Intent Audiences through advertising
- Moderator: Anjul Tyagi, Head of Customer Success, Quora India
- Speakers: Pankaj Singh Parihar, VP & Head Digital, Godrej Consumer Products Limited, Prasad Pimple, VP – E-Commerce and Digital Marketing, HDFC Life, Gaurav Shitak, VP- Head Digital Marketing, Sharekhan by BNP, Paribas Kumar Awanish, Media Head, OPPO, Rahul Jain, Digital Lead, IndWealth.in
3.15 PM: Future Gazing: Exploring Digital Advertising Avenues outside the box
- Moderator: Sunny Nagpal, Regional MD, Httpool APAC
- Speakers: Pete O’Mara-Kane, General Manager – Asia Pacific, LoopMe, Yasin Dabhelia, Director, Global Demand Partnerships and Agency Sales, Bidstack, Krishna Iyer, Head, Channel Sales, Twitter India, Rubeena Singh, CEO, iProspect
4.00 PM: Building Social Media First Brands: Lessons from Brands who do it best by Akhila Shankar, Director of Brand & Communications, JioSaavn
4.30 PM: Original Content vs Trending Format: The New Social Media Paradox
- Moderator: Ahmed Aftab Naqvi, CEO & Co-Founder, Gozoop,
- Speakers: Sai Ganesh, Marketing Lead, Dunzo, Shailja Joshi, Associate Director, Potato Chips Category, PepsiCo India
5.15 PM: Brands and Bullies: How to Build a Troll Proof Presence on Social Media
- Moderator: Lloyd Mathias, Angel Investor, Business and Marketing Strategist
- Speakers: Karthi Kumar Marshan, President & CMO, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Karthik Nagarajan, Chief Content Officer, Wavemaker, Vani Gupta Dandia, Independent Business Consultant, CherryPeachPlum Growth Partners
6.00 PM: Stimulating India’s Creative Economy with Short Video by Ajit Varghese, Chief Commercial Officer, ShareChat
SAMMIE awards will be given across 20 Main (Brand) categories, 16 Special (Campaign) Categories, and 6 Individual (Marketing Achievers) Categories. To add to the enthusiasm, BSMB 2020-21 will also roll out the ‘Popular Choice Awards’, in collaboration with AliveNow Creative Tech Studio, across interesting brand categories for memers, rising stars, and more. The winners of these categories will be determined by the votes of the viewers.
So, stay tuned for some enlightening & interactive sessions.
Click here to register for the event now!