- To drive Organic Traffic to the website
- To celebrate the spirit of Monsoon
- To impress upon the people that there is a search by color option on the website which adds an extra dimension to the usability.
Strategy to Promote the Theme
- We wanted the contest to be promoted without Ads and grow organically, So we stopped our Fan building during the campaign to measure results.
- We stuck to the rainbow theme for the campaign and painted our pages One color of the rainbow each day.
We used the following means to reach out to fans with the message about the campaign:
- New Cover pic every day with one of the rainbow colors with a quote related to that color
- Tab icon of the app were changed everyday in sync with the Cover Pic
- Contest based posts
- Facts about the color of the day
- Post on what these Colors are called in diff languages
- Total Contest Entries in 7 days: 170
- Organic Fan Growth: 585 Fans
- Total Tab Views: 1,157
- Total Visits to Website via Facebook: 2,171
- Total Website Page Views: 12, 839
- Average Visit Duration: 10mins
- Bounce Rate experienced: 34.22%
- Total Conversions on the website during the campaign through Facebook Referral traffic: 332
You may also like:
#HungamaAtSIIMA recreates the awards' buzz on social media
#ShareTheJoy: Dell's social roadmap for festive season
Tetley Green tea managed to bring a spoonful of positiviTea on social media!
Top 50 social media predictions for 2016 by experts
LG commemorates 20th anniversary with a single mother's tale
Cannes Case Study: Wendy's masterstroke with #NuggsForCarter