The best content rules. The strategy takes it there. The right choice of platform takes it to the top.
The type of content that we published on Slideshare:
- How-to & case studies on Simplify360
- Leadership presentations
- Research reports
- How-to generic social media presentations
- 81 Slideshares
- Over 2.5 million views
- 2730+ Downloads
- 251 direct leads
- 31k+ average number of views for a presentation
- 22 Slideshare posts promoted as ‘Featured Content’ on the home page.
- 23 Slideshare posts became hot on at least one social network (Twitter, Facebook or Linkedin)
Blogs, Facebook and Twitter can compliment Slideshare in a big way.
- 3 to 5 strong business leads every week; over 25 indirect leads
- Most enterprises know Simplify360 through one of our research papers
- Strong branding among agencies; they are our regular readers
- The creation of a premium Band – Simplify360
Social Media Case Study: How Slideshare Helped Simplify360 Build a Strong Global Brand from SocialSamosa.com
You may also like:
[Case Study] My Tangerine Tree takes us through #TheColorEffect
Jealous 21 banked on social media to create buzz around #FreeJeansDay
Emami introduced a Flying Basin for the "Alpha Male"
5 tips by Rahul Vengalil on optimizing ROI on social media marketing
Today’s CEO must focus on Social Media Responsibilities, why?
Infographic: Actionable social media marketing tips for SMBs