Kitty Su, a premium night club known for its blowout Parties wanted its Oct 6 Steve Aoki night to be the most talked about event of the month, converting the buzz created around the event directly into the sales revenue for the event.
Besides, Kitty Su also hoped to use the occasion for introducing itself as a brand name to a much wider audiences, exporting people’s interest in music and nightlife, into increased virality on their Facebook page, thus creating a community of interested and committed music and night life lovers, who will identify themselves with the brand of Kitty Su, active on their Facebook page, and will be their regular clientele.
Revamp / Development:
- Over the Course of the campaign, Internet Moguls posted 238 pictures, 10 banners of Aoki night, 3 news articles, and 10 videos of Aoki. Apart from this the application of Aoki playlist.
- These posts were viewed by 1,20,039 people, and liked by 1,140. The posts also got 67 comments and 145 people shared these posts on their walls.
- The forceful campaign ensured that both Delhi and Mumbai were swamped by Aoki syndrome. Both the shows got a huge response. The Delhi concert was attended by more than 2000 people.
- Besides handsome sales revenue, Kitty Su was able to establish itself as a brand name in the market. During the course of the campaign, thousands of people were regularly landing on their Facebook page, and sharing their posts and videos on their own wall. Through this they learned not only about other events being organized by Kitty Su, they also helped in the third person marketing for Kitty Su, introducing them to a much wider audience.
- The Kitty Su’s Facebook page was also successful in carving out a community of regular followers, who visit their page regularly. The total reach of the Kitty Su Facebook page was highest when Internet Moguls was campaigning for Steve Aoki night from 17th September to 12th October 2012.
- An unexpected discovery of the campaign was the realization of huge potential and enthusiasm among Delhi youths for such concerts.