Phone manufacturers on social media has embraced the marketing channel albeit many pitfalls. The social media success of these brands in India is directly proportional to their CRM protocols, as most of them have a similar strategy.
The report reviews their presence primarily on popular platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. The Report Review was written by using tool Locobuzz.
The mobile sector has not taken the much needed leap from approaching social media at its nascent stage to an advanced marketing platform.
- Nokia India has interesting integrated campaigns that enchanced their recall value
- Samsung Mobile India is only extending its offline reputation online and taking advantage of it.
- HTC India focuses on pure product promotion, launches and is attempting to accomplish sales objectives.
- Amongst home-grown brands, Micromax has struck a chord with its audience.
- Blackberry’s tarnishing image is creeping into the social space too.
To download the report, fill in your details below: