As Social Media grows by leaps and bounds, agencies and brands are eagerly looking for talent to support their Social Media efforts. Here’s a look at some of the hottest job openings in the Indian social media industry for this month.
Think you fit the bill for any of them? Then apply right away!
Cogmat is looking for Digital Brand Executive
- Content Generation
- Campaign Planning and Management
- Client Servicing
- Strategy Planning
- Maintaining reports and documents
- Handling the brand’s image in the Social Media
- Market Research
- Monitoring and Managing conversations on Social Media
Project Manager – Application Development at Social Wavelength
Managing Application Development / Website Design / Outsourced projects
- Single point contact for various internal stakeholders as well as vendors
Skillsets / Experience:
- 5-6 years of experience in a Team Lead / Project Manager / Account Manager role in a Software Development company or Digital Agency
- Well versed with technology, knowledge of programming a plus
- Good communication skills, Extremely proficient with communication tools (powerpoint, word) and able to pick up tools quickly
- Excellent Project Management and Co-ordination Skills/
Sr.Manager-Social Media at Eccentric Engine
- Managing brand strategy for all clients of the company
- Leading a team of creative personnel to deliver content
- Campaign planning and management
- Integral part of pitching team
Marketing Executive At Social Samosa
(Professor X’s Intelligence + Hulk’s Aggression) x Ironman’s Awesomeness = Social Samosa’s Next Marketing Exec We are building a team of superheroes. We are not looking for people who want to do a “job”. We are not looking for people who follow those boring rules and laws of marketing. And we are definitely not looking for people who only want to make money. We know that the world is filled with normal people; but we are looking for that one superhero who can make awesome, awesomer! Someone who is unconventional and thinks in a way no one else does. In common tongue, we are looking for people who:
- Are creative and a little crazy
- Think analytically
- Absorb new ideas like a sponge
- Have a hunger for accomplishing great stuff
- Willing to work on digital and offline mediums
Also, preference will be give to freshers so that we can mould and train them into a really cool professional. If you’re kicked to join a team of superheroes, drop in your resume so that we get spellbound by all your awesomeness!
Content Writer at JustUnfollow
We are expanding our content and online promotions/ interactions team of 3 members to 5 and looking for smart writers who can deliver high quality well researched content.
JustUnfollow is a Twitter and Instagram management product which helps Clean, Engage and Grow networks for brands and consumers. We are one of India’s fastest growing tech product companies and have Sony, Samsung, Puma, Discovery, Brittany Spears, UNICEF using us.
We have a 5 day work week, you get a Macbook Air, medical insurance, a highly subsidized lunch and open fridge and a great team to work with.
Graphic Designer at Eccentric Engine
- Creating kickass imagery and work for brands
Social Media Manager at BlueApple Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Roles and Responsibility
- Strategizing and managing social media marketing plan for BlueApple and clients.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Maintain brand image and formulating the promotional strategies time to time.
- Work with the team to ensure social media tools (for ex. FB connect, Sharing buttons) are kept up to date.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, promotions, etc.
- Acting as an advocate of the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Building an active brand network to spread the word.
- Helping the team to evolve their strategies and work approach in a timely fashion according to the feedback and insights gained from Social media sites.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications.
- Managing mailer campaign.
- Reviewing and sending marketing (SEO & SMM) reports.
- Coordination with clients.
- Someone who specializes in creating/visualizing social media campaigns.
Very strong communication skills required. A marketing/branding bent of mind is a plus.
SEM Executive at Trinetra Focus Digital Pvt. Ltd.
1-2 years SEM experience, GAP qualified (preferred), Excellent optimization & reporting skills
- Manage day-to-day activities
- Prepare digital media plans/presentations and execute deliverables
- Identify incremental business opportunities
- Help prepare and research needed materials for client presentations and engagements
- Perform keyword research and basic analysis
- Set up and manage Ad campaigns as required across various ad platforms
- Run display/banner ad campaigns across GDN, Facebook and other Affiliate networks
- Prepare media performance reports for clients.
- Day-to-day liaison with clients for campaign updates/optimization/delivery
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various reporting tools
- Perform account/campaign hygiene & performance checks
Business Development Specialist at Iffort
Desired Skills & Experience
- Identify new opportunities and prepare your database of prospect clients.
- Contact Clients in diverse domains to discover business opportunities and reach out to possible prospects.
- Prepare pitches and proposals, work with the production team and lead Proposals, Costing till Project Sign off.
- Sympathizing the scope of services being offered.
- Follow-ups and attending client meetings with account managers.
- Negotiation and closing deals individually and smartly.
- Follow-up clients satisfaction.
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process
- Managing the customer relationship from first contact to payment.
- Primary Skills
- A good character and great cultural understanding.
- Self Confident, Well read & persuasive
- Business oriented self-starter, Passionate about online advertising and social media, an innovative individual who loves challenges, Risk taker
- Should have worked in a digital agency is a plus!
- Ability to develop digital strategies, love networking and a master in presenting
- Advertising/media background and contacts within the industry
Web Designer at Netbiz
We are looking for professionals with creative approach and unconventional thinking process at NetBiz Systems Pvt. Ltd. located at Millennium Business Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai.
NetBiz Systems Pvt. Ltd. is a nearly 10 year old Online Media Agency serving to Indian and Overseas clients for Website Development, Web Hosting and web promotions, Social Media Optimization, Mobile Apps Development.
- Interface and interaction design – very good
- Navigation and Architecture – very good
- Typography skills – very good
- Photoshop – very good
- Illustrator/Corel draw – very good
- Flash – very good
This role doesn’t require any production coding, but a strong understanding of how your designs can be implemented in XHTML, CSS and other languages is a key requirement.