As the first edition of Social Samosa presents Festive Marketing Week commences tomorrow, here’s a sneak-peek into the event lined up with insightful sessions featuring the who’s who of the industry.
The stage is all set as we gear up to present the first edition of Festive Marketing Week with three days of insightful sessions, panel discussions, and case studies from 12th October to 14th October 2021. Festive Marketing Week is an initiative that aims to decode the fundamentals of a festive campaign that not only stands out but also reaches the right audience and contributes to achieving the business objective.
An endeavor for learning, unlearning, and relearning the evolving axioms of the A&M world, Festive Marketing Week will bring sessions that offer insights on Shopping Behavior, Consumption Patterns, Content that enables Commerce, Media Avenues which drive performance, and more to help ace the festive marketing game for 2021.
Here’s a look at the interesting line-up of sessions enamored by eminent speakers that you can’t afford to miss out on:
Day 1: 12th October 2021
3:00 PM – 3.30 PM: Keynote Session on the Festive Marketing Landscape in India
- Megha Tata, Managing Director – South Asia, Discovery Inc.
3:30 PM – 4.15 PM: Building Brand Legacy Through Festive Marketing
- Swami Mehra, VP – Marketing, Tata Sky BroadBand
- Kiran Giradkar, Chief Marketing Officer, Nilon’s
- Krishnarao Buddha, Senior Category Head, Parle Products
4.15 – 5.00 PM: Understanding Festive Marketing for D2C Brands
- Rumi Ambastha, Director Brand Marketing, The Man Company
- Sujoy Dutta, Sr. Vice President – Marketing, The Souled Store
5.00 PM – 5.30 PM: Immersive Marketing using AR & Branded Games
- Rushali Rastogi, Senior Account Manager, AliveNow Inc.
5.30 PM – 6.00 PM: The messy middle: An interesting festive opportunity
- Henna Pande, Vice President – North, Kinnect
Day 2: 13th October 2021
3:00 PM – 3.30 PM: Keynote Session
- Karthik Nagarajan, Chief Content Officer – Wavemaker India and Head – Branded Content, GroupM India
3:30 PM – 4.15 PM: Creative Framework for Brands to crack Festive Storytelling
- Azazul Haque, CCO, MullenLoweLintas Group
- Vikram Pandey (Spiky) National Creative Director, Leo Burnett India
- Rahul Mathew, CCO, DDB Mudra Group India
4:15 PM – 5:00 PM: Digital Audio Advertising: What’s in store for Brands this Festive Season
- Gursimran Singh, Head of Brand Strategy & Creative Solutions, JioSaavn
5.00 PM – 5.45 PM: Decoding Festive Marketing Playbook for Brands
- Moderator: Shreyansh Bhandari, Co-founder & Chief Operating Officer, Lyxel&Flamingo
- Ajay Dhyani, General Manager – Marketing and eCommerce, Timex Group India Pvt. Ltd
- Atul Shivnani, Head – E-commerce & Digital, The Body Shop India
- Smita Murarka, Chief Marketing Officer, Corporate & Brands, Digital, Duroflex
Day 3: 14th October 2021
3:00-3:45 PM: Festive Media Blueprint to Drive Performance
- Vishal Chinchankar, CEO Madison Digital & Madison Ultra
- Sujata Dwibedy, Group Trading Director, Amplifi India, dentsu
- Jai Lala, CEO, Zenith
- Sam Thomas, Sr. VP – Digital, OMD
3.45 PM – 4.15 PM: Fireside Chat
Mansi Datta, Chief Client Officer, and Head – North & East, Wavemaker India in conversation with Ritesh Sud, Associate Director- Marketing, Perfetti Van Melle.
4.15 PM – 4.45 PM: Unboxing Celebrations: Festive Insights, Trends, and Ideas for E-commerce Brands
- Prasad Shejale, Founder & CEO, Logicserve Digital
- Pooja Dhamdhere, AVP, eMarket, Logicserve Digital
- Manesh Swamy, SVP, Creative Communications, Logicserve Digital
4.45 PM – 5.30 PM: Social Commerce: How Content Creators and Influencers can contribute to Festive Sales
- Lakshmi Balasubramanian, Co-Founder, Greenroom Network
- Ayush Guha, Head – Business Development and Strategy, HYPP, Times Internet Limited
- Neel Gogia, Co-Founder, IPLIX Media
- Aarushi Sethi, Business Head, Pollen (Zoo Media)
- Pranav Panpalia, Founder, OpraahFx
- Vinay Pillai, VP – Clout, Pocket Aces
5:30 PM – 6:15 PM: Don’t spoil the festivities
6.15 PM – 7.00 PM: How Xiaomi aced Diwali With MI
- Harshil Karia, Founder, Schbang
The event would go Live on ZOOM and simulcast on Social Samosa’s Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn pages on all three days. Register for Festive Marketing Week through this link, now!