- The objective was to showcase the work culture at Aditi and reach out to new talent in the market using social media platforms.
- Also to establish Aditi Technologies as a thought leader in it’s field of cloud enterprise social and big data.
- We had to position Aditi for what they believed in, a cool and a geeky place to work.
- The challenge was how to showcase a strong technology based B2B company like Aditi as a cool place to work at.
- Spread the word about Aditi Technologies being a leader in Cloud Computing Solutions.
- Share achievements of Aditi Employees and the various success stories of the company.
- We chose to take the Aditi Technologies brand live on 3 prominent social platforms: Facebook, Slideshare and Blog.
- On Facebook, we built applications which would help us reach our goal of positioning Aditi as a cool place to work and get new talent into Aditi Technologies.
- On the blog, we shared articles on Cloud Computing, Enterprise Social, Big Data and more, we designed the blog and made it social media and search friendly.
- On Slideshare we shared the presentations from Aditi Technologies that discussed the brand, their work, etc.
So far The results of the social media exercise for Aditi Technologies has been outstanding so far. Since beginning activities in early 2012, we have achieved tremendous numbers and we highlight a few below:
- Within a period of 2 months we moved from 0 to 8,000+ fans on Facebook, with lot of buzz being generated about Aditi and prospective employees applying for Job Openings. Most importantly, these were very relevant likes meaning the right audience was joining the Aditi Facebook page.
- On the Slideshare channel there was over 10,000 views within 2 months. We also saw many downloads and embeds of the case studies. This was due to the quality of the content that was shared.
- Traffic to the blog was phenomenal. It received a lot of hits and within 2-3 months we crossed 25,000 page views. Monthly page views for the blog were rising consistently.
Aditi technologies : Social media case study by alivenow