- The challenge was to make the brand interesting and relevant to the user, while maintaining a connect with the product
- Food was found to be second only to shopping in terms of spends through credit cards. That justified choosing food as a category of interest to leverage the brand.
- Maintain a refreshing approach to social media in the category.
- IFE, a community of food lovers, provided users with suggestions for food joints, delicacies, etc. based on their tastes and location. A wide variety of activities kept the users engaged.
- Most other brands had taken the approach of promoting their brands in a direct manner. With IFE, we created a clutter-breaking approach.
- In a year, we’ve not only built the country’s largest community in the Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI) category.
- With more than 6,00,000+ fans and a reach of 55,561,539.
- A community that’s constantly growing and has a significantly large base of active users at any given time.
Case Study Submitted by Standard Chartered Bank, India
You may also like:
SaaS strategy + Copy Followers – A potential social media strategy for startups
Tata Coffee Grand hops on the Star Wars' craze with #MayTheFroth
5 impressive Facebook Case Studies from the USA
5 successful Facebook case studies to learn from
3 successful Twitter followers campaign case studies by brands
How Setu drove over 10 million views on campaign video