Diversified Communications Group
- “PALM Expo 2012” ( Pro Audio Music Production show) was organized by Diversified Communications group for all those who are always keen to know about musical instruments, pro audio etc…
- TG of the brand was 18 and older, across India. It was no surprise that this TG was spending a more of time online.
- Positioning of the brand was based on its Latest Innovations in Music Industry, Pro Audio, AV integration etc..
- The challenge was to extend the positioning of the brand on online media and create buzz.
- Also look at social media to engage with the Youth TG.
- Creating Twitter handle for the Expo
- Creating Awareness via Blogs, Micro Blogs, SNS, Forums
- Engaging with Influencers like Bloggers and Music Enthusiasts
- Highlight Exhibitors at Expo
Facebook page – Likes increased upto 101% from March 2012 to April-May 2012
You may also like:
Intex plants a magic tree to win their social game
[Case study] L&T Financial Services attempts empowering women with #DontJustSignHere
Future Group awards digital duties for Urban Yoga to ColourCraft Studio
[Interview] Crocs India's Bhavna Tewari on the brand's social footprint
Social Media Agency Feature: Gutenberg
BankBazaar’s the #GoPaperLess takes a refreshing route