42 Inception, India’s premier Digital Marketing training company invites you to it’s upcoming hands-on Advanced Facebook Marketing Online on Jan 23-Feb 6 (2013).
Facebook has over 1 Billion users and majority of your customers are likely to be among them. Companies like Chumbak are driving 25% of their online revenue through Facebook. Myntra’s 25% revenue is attributable to Facebook. 20% sales of Kaya Skin Clinic is attributed to Facebook.
What are you doing to leverage this Opportunity?
This Facebook Marketing Course will take you into the guts of Facebook and reveal everything that you need to know for Brand Building, Lead Generation & Customer Acquisition from Facebook.
Key Promises of the Course
Our big promise is that you’ll get actionable insights to leverage Facebook for your Business. We’ll talk about Pages, Ads, Applications, Groups, Events and every other important feature that’s out there. We’ll also talk about what metrics to track, what tools to use, what mistakes to avoid. But most importantly, we’ll connect all this with your business.
Here is what you’ll learn in this course:
- Facebook landscape from a marketing perspective.
- Facebook Page management and connecting it with your business objectives.
- Facebook Ads for acquiring Page fans & for driving traffic to your site.
- Facebook Applications to give viral growth to your website.
- Infrequently used Facebook featuers (like Groups, Events) & how they are important.
- Common mistakes people make on Facebook & how to avoid them.
How would this Course be Structured?
The course runs over a period of 4 weeks. During this period:
- We’d conduct 5 online interactive sessions (10:30AM to 1PM IST on Jan 23 (1 hour long), Jan 26, Jan 30, Feb 2, Feb 6 (2.5 hours long)
- Every week, we’d give you self-study material (approx 1 hour each). This material would prepare you for the discussion in the interactive sessions.
- We’d also give you a lot of fun exercises every week. These are approx 3-4 hours a week and are done within groups of 3-4 people. Believe us, it’s the best part of our online trainings.
- And finally, we’d also give you a research topic in the area of your choice (approx 3-4 hours a week). This would prepare you well to take up large & challenging projects for your organization.
- A laptop with good internet connectivity is a must.
- Good communication skills will help since you’d interact with the instructor & your peers extensively for your research & exercises.
- That’s all.
- Rs 11,900 (+12.36% service tax) (~ US$215)
- Group Discount: 15% for 3 or more people
- Contact details: [email protected] / +91-97160-34040
- 100% money back guarantee (provided you attend at least 4 live sessions).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does an online course really work?
A: Oh yes, Absolutely. We have done three batches of online courses and we feel that it works rather well. First, the learning is spread over a month, which gives you enough time to digest what you have learnt. Secondly, there is a lot of peer to peer interaction which makes the whole class lively and buzzing. Finally, you do a lot of exercises while the instructor watches you over and clarifies your doubt.
A: All the interactive sessions are recorded and uploaded to YouTube. So, even if you miss one, you can watch the recording.
Q: Will I get a certificate for this course?
A: Yes. At the end of this course, you’ll get a pdf based certificate of completion.