afaqs! Campus is organizing Digital Marketing Workshops in Bangalore( Feb 8-9) and Gurgaon( Feb 15-16).
It is two-day (18 hours) workshop – in which we train corporate participants on fundamentals of Digital Marketing and how they can leverage Digital Marketing effectively for their business/brand.
There would be 4 sessions – Display Advertising, Search Advertising, Social Media Marketing and Mobile Marketing along with Analytics/how Digital Marketing activities can be measured.
- Online marketing concepts
- Ad formats /Ad inventory buying process
- Leveraging Targeting /Role of Ad Networks
- Tracking effectiveness of online campaign
2)Search Engine Marketing
- Basic concepts and Importance of Search Marketing
- Paid Search Marketing process
- Using Google AdWords effectively
- Creating Search strategy
3)Social Media Marketing
- Importance of Social Media
- Leveraging Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin & Twitter
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Advertising on Social Media
- The new mobile landscape
- Mobile advertising using WAP and APP
- Mobile Ad networks and their usage
- QR Codes & Augmented Reality
- What to measure and how to measure Google Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
The Workshop will be led by RP Singh (Head-Digital, Mc Cann Erickson Commonwealth, APAC & Middle East). RP Singh is a digital marketing specialist with over 12 years of digital and new media experience of working in India, China and South-East Asia.
Date and Venue:
- Date – Feb 8-9 ( Bangalore); Feb 15-16 (Gurgaon)
- Venue- Pride Hotel ( Bangalore); Clarens Hotel (Gurgaon)
Registration & Contact details –
Contact : Kapil Ohri ( 9958583401); Anshupriya Sharma(8130706789)