- It was held with the aim of learning what people find most interesting in their meals.
- It was held to gain an insight as to what the Indian consumers love to eat.
- The aim was to gain an insight to the Indian consumers taste buds.
- Froyo foods had held a twitter contest for everyone to participate.
- Interactions were held on twitter.
- Winners of the contest were rewarded with free beverage and food vouchers
#Favouritefood became the trend in many cities like Mumbai, Hydrabad, Banglore, Ahmedabad and Chennai. It also became one of the trends in India.
Total Impressions: #Favouritefood
841 tweets generated 651,027 impressions, reaching an audience of 500,508 followers within the past 24 hours.