Trinetra Focus Communications
- To promote the kitchen products of House Proud.
- To increase engagement on FB during the festive season.
- To bring about 500+ new likes, 100+ entries and over 100k fan impressions on Facebook during Christmas.
- The contest was based on making the best selection of kitchen items along with a creative slogan and shares.
- To increase visibility amongst core TG – homemakers.
- When a fan landed on the app, they had to first “like” the fan page to enter the contest
- The next step was to select 8 of their favourite items from the many Kitchen items listed on the app.
- The next phase of the contest was the completion of the slogan “I am HouseProud because…”
- The next step was to fill in their personal details and hit ‘submit’.
- The final step was to share the app on their wall by hitting the ‘share’ button located besides the ‘submit’ button on the app.
- The campaign time frame was 12th of Dec to 26th Dec 2012
An overwhelming response – entries received from all over India
- 350 entries within 15 days of the campaign
- Increase of fan impressions by more than 1.3 M
- Total fan count increase by 797
- Increased talking about us by more than 350%
- Average post reach increased from 800 to 1.2 k
- FB Ad spends: INR 2500
Social Media Case Study: The Christmas Kitchen Makeover Contest by House Proud from SocialSamosa.com
You may also like:
Is it time to write an epitaph to organic Instagram reach?
Facebook Rights Manager updated to block copied video content
Why Content Marketing is crucial to a Bollywood Actress' stardom in 2017
A look at RAW Pressery's influencer outreach initiative - Eat Clean Stay Lean
Facebook's Zuckerberg to testify before Congress: source
Luxury retail – how to create an effective social media strategy