Today, social media is no more ‘that’ marketing channel for a brand. Over the last few years, social media has grown hugely and now occupies the centerspace in any brand’s marketing and communication strategy.
Social media has now become an interesting career option for graduates who want to have the fun of being a part of an agency mixed with serious number crunching.
But many don’t know how to go about securing and building a career in social media. A lot of graduates have no idea where to begin with. And many have several misconceptions about social media as well. Your mind must be battling with several queries and concerns.
To help you with your dilemma, Social Samosa has come up with a 2-day Social Media Career Q&A activity where you can join in and ask away all your questions about how you can build a career in social media.
Your questions will be answered by the following esteemed panelists:
- Sanjay Mehtra, Co-founder, Social Wavelength
- Siddharth Bhansali, Founder, GyaanExchange
- Ekalavya Bhattacharya, Head Digital, MTV India
- Sandeep Balan, Digital Head, United Breweries (Kingfisher)
- Aadil Bandukwala, Talent Acquisition, Dell India
- Zaeem Mirza, Digital Strategist, Google
- Quresh Moochhala, Professor Marketing, Northpoint Centre of Learning
March 22nd and 23rd.
How to Sign Up
Visit ask.socialsamosa.com and enroll using GyaanConnect. The event is powered by GyaanExchange.com – an online community where anybody with a skill, knowledge or idea can teach and anyone with a desire to learn something can learn.
What are you waiting for? Sign up right away!<