The Mobile Store
In the fast growing age of e-commerce the brand wanted to create a brand recall and generate a loyal fan following on social media platforms.
Various types of content was used to increase engagement on the page.
- Comparison posts
Information driven content led to insights on what the fans like. This helped us in more relevant content creation.
- We asked Facebook fans to visit the TMS outlets and use the newly launched Nokia phones before buying them.
- While test driving the phones we promoted special discount vouches to customers
- All new launches and existing products were promoted on Facebook and Twitter.
- #TMS #NokiaLumia820 #Contest on Twitter asked people to invite their friends to follow TMS on Twitter.
- We added 400 Followers in first 7 days!
- Various cross promotions with Movies were done on the page to make the page more interesting and engaging.
- The Facebook Fan page saw a Huge growth in the People Talking About the page in just 3 months.
- From 37,000 Fans today the FB page has 2 lac+ fans (Feb’13)
- Twitter saw a 100% increase in mentions, Re Tweets and number of new followers in the first month of activity
- The People “Talking About” the brand has risen from 1,000 fans to 27,000 fans in three months.
- The current fan base stands on 2,18,000 (Feb’2013)
- The MobileStore recorded 10 Handset sales in 2 months of activity through Social Media product promotions.