To translate user engagement on Facebook into footfalls and sales at physical stores.
- A ‘Scratch Card’ Facebook application was conceptualised, which would allow users to scratch a card virtually and win discounts of 30%, 35% or 40%.
- They had to put in their names, email ids and contact numbers, and click on the submit button to receive the discount coupon in their inbox.
- They could then take a print of the discount coupon, take it to the store and avail the discounts on their next purchase.
- The application was available on mobile as well, for Android and iOS platforms.
- It was promoted through social ads and promoted posts on Facebook.
- RoI generated from this initiative was an unprecedented 2,194%
- 4% of the total sales during the End of Season sale came from Facebook alone
You may also like:
#TimelessStories - A timeless campaign with temporary results?
When the Nabakalebara festival went viral
HUL plants the seeds of consumer engagement in Kissanpur
Facebook utilities set to own hyper local ecosystem
Astral Pipes joins the Swachh Bharat bandwagon with #EveryWomansRight
Facebook forecasts rising ad sales despite dip in usage