To translate user engagement on Facebook into footfalls and sales at physical stores.
- A ‘Scratch Card’ Facebook application was conceptualised, which would allow users to scratch a card virtually and win discounts of 30%, 35% or 40%.
- They had to put in their names, email ids and contact numbers, and click on the submit button to receive the discount coupon in their inbox.
- They could then take a print of the discount coupon, take it to the store and avail the discounts on their next purchase.
- The application was available on mobile as well, for Android and iOS platforms.
- It was promoted through social ads and promoted posts on Facebook.
- RoI generated from this initiative was an unprecedented 2,194%
- 4% of the total sales during the End of Season sale came from Facebook alone
You may also like:
The Glitch launches micro-content digital service – Content Engine
5 Steps to measure social media success
Facebook Reactions for Comments are here!
Facebook to sell Oculus Go VR headset next year onwards
Luminous' Khushiyon ka Ghar features background score by Sonu Nigam
Facebook tests new tools for breaking news in real time