To translate user engagement on Facebook into footfalls and sales at physical stores.
- A ‘Scratch Card’ Facebook application was conceptualised, which would allow users to scratch a card virtually and win discounts of 30%, 35% or 40%.
- They had to put in their names, email ids and contact numbers, and click on the submit button to receive the discount coupon in their inbox.
- They could then take a print of the discount coupon, take it to the store and avail the discounts on their next purchase.
- The application was available on mobile as well, for Android and iOS platforms.
- It was promoted through social ads and promoted posts on Facebook.
- RoI generated from this initiative was an unprecedented 2,194%
- 4% of the total sales during the End of Season sale came from Facebook alone
You may also like:
#SadaSexyRaho blends Ranveer Singh's popularity with cricket fervor
Storytelling Campaign Case Study: Unwanted21Days created Faguni & Bittu normalizing contraceptives
#Interview: Stay true to your content: Ravina Sachdev, The Flawless Factory
Whisper joins the movement with Whisper Breaks Silence
Tetley Green tea managed to bring a spoonful of positiviTea on social media!
Mother Dairy's #TweetToFarmer touches the right chords