- To engage fans with an activity and get them to get more involved in the page.
- To change the perception of the brand from a page that gives only makeup/fashion/beauty tips to a page that is open to showcasing user-generated content as well.
- To give a common platform for people who love Nail Art to interact with each other as well as the brand.
- On the brand’s Facebook page, they created a Contest Tab exclusively available to the fans of the page.
- The contest tab was designed keeping in mind the visual nature of the contest, showing simple designs aimed at unleashing one’s imagination.
- The upload was just a one click process. We also asked women to tell us why their Nail Art was uniquely them.
- All promotional posts got high interactions with women not only liking but sharing and commenting too.
- 23.22% increase in Fans
- 54.51% increase in Interactions
- 50.8% increase in Shares
- 78.57% increase in Queries
- 163.06% increase in Fans
You may also like:
Facebook Awards to Celebrate Top Creative Work on Facebook and Instagram
#HungamaAtSIIMA recreates the awards' buzz on social media
LPU urges students to #ThinkBig through social media
Buffer and Instagram schedule a new update
[Case study] Bajaj Electricals took to puzzles to celebrate Onam
#BestSoMeBrands: All you need to know about Best Social Media Brands