- To engage fans with an activity and get them to get more involved in the page.
- To change the perception of the brand from a page that gives only makeup/fashion/beauty tips to a page that is open to showcasing user-generated content as well.
- To give a common platform for people who love Nail Art to interact with each other as well as the brand.
- On the brand’s Facebook page, they created a Contest Tab exclusively available to the fans of the page.
- The contest tab was designed keeping in mind the visual nature of the contest, showing simple designs aimed at unleashing one’s imagination.
- The upload was just a one click process. We also asked women to tell us why their Nail Art was uniquely them.
- All promotional posts got high interactions with women not only liking but sharing and commenting too.
- 23.22% increase in Fans
- 54.51% increase in Interactions
- 50.8% increase in Shares
- 78.57% increase in Queries
- 163.06% increase in Fans
You may also like:
Now, this is Pinteresting!
[Social Samosa Exclusive] Reigning Facebook topics in November
Finding the right influencers for your brand
[Case Study] NEXA gives a 360 degree video view of a father-son relationship
Three big changes made to Branded Content on Facebook
Facebook increases Ad Transparency, ahead of the 2019 general elections