MyCityLinks (Fortnightly tabloid)
Prelude Digital is a 360 digital media agency based in the “Temple city – Bhubaneshwar” in Odisha. A digital agency having a natural flair for design and strategy.
The whole concept was designed and planned in a way that would lead them to garner more likes for the page and drive people’s attention towards the campaign. As it was a newly launched tabloid so its ideation was such to make the campaign a fun experience so that people who like the page start sharing this new thing by word of mouth to make the page an interactive one.
Just few days before the launch of our client’s tabloid, MyCityLinks initiated a teaser campaign to help boost up likes for the page. It was done in the following ways:
- Creative’s were shared on the Facebook page and users were asked to guess what next is about to launch. This continued until the time the page became interactive and likes started pouring in.
- Just before launch, the cover page of the tabloid was selected as the core thing to be featured in a mysterious way
- The particular cover page was revealed part by part to the users in four different photos until the tabloid was not officially launched
- They also designed a contest for the users and whoever guessed the correct answer of “What next is going to launch in your city” was given goodies related to the tabloid.
The results of the campaign were as follows:
- Around 1000 likes were received in the first 4 days
- The page became an interactive platform from the first day itself
- People started talking about the page and its content was greatly shared and liked
In a nutshell, the campaign was a “Huge Hit”