The 1st Customer Engagement Forum, Scheduled on 27th September 2013 at Orchid (5 Star Ecotel) Hotel, Adjacent to Domestic Airport, Mumbai with the Theme: “Stop Marketing: Start Engaging”
The customer Engagement Forum is guided by team of professionals who expertise in Customer Engagement and is organised to Deliver the ultimate Customer Experience which will set customer centric companies apart from their competition in today’s competitive market to stay up to date with the latest in customer feedback, engagement, loyalty and retention techniques to benchmark their own multi-channel strategies against corporate innovators and leaders.
Marketers: If “marketing” is in your job description, Customer Engagement Forum is a must-attend for you! CMOs, VPs of marketing, brand and product managers… if you are involved in marketing your brand, product or services, you’ll find unmatched educational opportunities and solutions to the problems that keep you up at night.
Technology and Operations: At Customer Engagement forum, all information technology professionals from FMCG to BFSI, Pharma to Real Estate, Operations to in-store/merchandising, from systems integrators to technology resellers, will find solutions that will increase operational efficiencies, streamline costs and and much more..
Agency Executives :Stay current on new engagement opportunities for your clients! Everyone who is responsible for providing integrated campaign strategies to clients – from creative directors to media buyers – can, and should, attend Customer Engagement forum for tips, tricks, and measurable results to bring to the table and stay ahead of your competition!
Regardless of the group you fit into above, you’ll hear from your peers in our conference sessions on what’s working for them, what’s not and what’s next. Get all the information that you’ll need to keep up with the ever-evolving rules of customer engagement.
Keynote: Nicholas Kontopoulos, Sr. Director, Global CRM Marketing (Industry Business Solutions), SAP Asia Pte Ltd-Singapore
Title: From customer loyalty to brand advocacy
- K V Sridhar, National Creative Director, Leo Burnett
- Avinash Oza, Group Director Brand Communication – Planning at DDB Mudra Max Topic: “The Power of Insights: How to find them fast, and make them work for you”
- Rajiv Dingra, Founder & CEO, WATMedia Pvt Ltd (Watconsult-Social Media Agency) Topic: “Customer Engagement in a Socially Networked World”
- Manish Advani – Head Marketing and PR, Mahindra Special Services Group. Topic– “How to manage failures in Entrepreneurial Journey based on his own entrepreneurial experience”
2nd Session: Panel Discussion:
Topic: Engaging with B2B Customers (How the rules of B2B engagement are changing and how strategies must change in response)
- Vinod Kumar, VP-Marketing, Aegis Ltd
- Vivek Bhargava, Managing Director, iProspect Communicate2
- Sanjay Mehta, Jt. CEO, Social Wavelength
- Amandeep Nagpal, VP-Business Development, Buchanan Group India
- Gaurav Rustagi – Head-Future Consumption, Coca-Cola
- Subhash Chandra, Executive Director, The Nielson Group Topic: “Building customer engagement in the enterprise space”
- Chamari Fernando, Customer Marketing Manager, Fonterra Brands Ltd (Srilanka)
- Ram Iyer, EVP – Retail , Vodafone India Limited
- Deepak Taneja, Head Digital Marketing and e Commerce, Nokia Topic: “Digital Marketing and eCommerce Trends”
- Moksh Juneja, Founder, Avignyata Inc.
Topic: “Effective Strategies on Content Management”
- Rajeev Sharma, VP, Head-Digital, JWT India Topic-“Listening to the Voice of the Customer” (The competitive advantages hidden in customer conversations – the emerging science of extracting and auctioning this business intelligence)
- Daman Soni, Co-Founder & Head – Advertising Business, PK Online Ventures Pvt. Ltd. Topic: “Mobile Customers Require a Mobile Strategy” (The proliferation of smartphones and tablets provide new opportunities for multichannel customer engagement)
- Pervinder Singh, Business Head – Retail, Percept Out Of Home (A Division of Percept Limited-specializing in Outdoor, Retail, Rural and Activation.) Topic: “The Customer Engagement & Experience at the Point of Sales”
The forum has something for everyone involved in your emerging media and customer engagement initiatives. No one on your team should miss this opportunity to collaborate and stay ahead of the curve.
Registeration Fees & Details:
IRS 15000/- per delegate
IRS 10000/- per delegate (Group Discount for a minimum of 3 nominated delegates)
(The fees include learning materials, Tea/Coffee and Lunch)…
Log on to www.customerengagement.asia for more details.