The Photo Contest was targeted at engaging its customers by encouraging users to post their pictures, talking about how Qatar UAE Exchange has become a part of their life through an interesting photograph, with the Qatar UAE Exchange logo’s presence in some form in their daily routine.
It is a clever way to catch the attention of their target audience and promote the brand at the same time. It also boosted the number of likes along with creating brand awareness, as the participants would promote the page to get their entries voted propelling their winning the contest.
- To engage with potential customers.
- To create more exposure and publicity of UAE Exchange Qatar Branches.
- To strengthen a customer’s personal attachment with the brand.
- To increase the fan base of Qatar UAE Exchange.
- To create awareness about the brand / service.
- To build a compelling reason for customer interaction using the unique nature of social media.
- Lead Generation.
The basic requirement for every participant before submitting an entry or to view/vote an entry was to like the page and become a follower. That way, each submission or vote would increase the number of page likes and contribute towards building a larger and more relevant community on Qatar UAE Exchange’s Facebook page.
To qualify for the draw, participants had to just log on to the UAE Exchange Qatar fan page, ‘Like’ the page, and upload the photograph on the photo contest App. The photograph with the highest number of votes gets the chance to win exciting prizes.
* Mandatory: The photograph must have the Qatar UAE Exchange logo in it.
In order to submit their entry, the participants had to fill in their contact details, including their name, email id and the names of their state and country. This would serve to help UAE Exchange identify their potential clients and get a location wise geographical idea as well.
The contest benefits are rich and varied. On one end, it strengthened the existing customers’ attachment with the brand, and on the other end, it encouraged new customers to establish new relationships. The contest was really interactive and brand-related.
People established a connection with the brand through its logo, thus improving the exposure and publicity of their UAE Exchange branches in Qatar. It increased the followers on UAE Exchange Qatar Facebook Page, and in the process, developed a larger email database. The online contest also increased the footfalls to the branches, generating leads, thus improving business and brand visibility.
- Over 6,940 increase in fan base of Qatar UAE Exchange.
- Over 142 entries received.
- Over 7,800 people talking about us during the contest period.
- Over 12,500 fans engaged with during the period.
- An average of over 5,753 people reached daily.
- An average of over 14,245 impressions served daily.