Brand Name :
- The Secret Santa tradition being quite common at offices, was brought online by Wooplr.
- It enabled people to send a gift to someone miles away (not limited to colleagues & family) with just the click of the mouse.
- And in the process, receive a gift from someone either known or unknown (Facebook social graph data was used to draw names where possible & replaced with the traditional chit system).
- Campaign kicked off on 20th December, 2013
- Venue- Green Haat flea market (at EGL Business Park, Bangalore)
- Stall cum photo booth to capture the techie crowd
- Large audience with credit card, disposable income and access to the internet
- Registrations & gifts chosen on the spot
- Social media, email, blog & direct marketing channels
After a participant sent a gift, an email was sent asking him/her to share the link on his/her social media profile(s) to increase the chances of receiving a gift from friends and family.
The recipient was also immediately intimated and asked to return the favour .Tweets were sent to people who mentioned #gifts, #SecretSanta and other related keywords with the Secret Santa link.
- Number of Gift Shipped – 215 ( 3 days )
- Rise in Traffic – 67%
- Online Impression – ~ 88,000 (5 days )