1. How did the idea of starting a Digital Marketing Learning Place come to you?
At the Harkisan Mehta Foundation, we have always tried to offer value added and professional courses since we feel that it is the need of the hour. We noticed that Digital Marketing had grown into a very important sector and employment opportunities were being generated regularly. But we also found that there was a dearth of trained professionals joining the field. As a media school, we wanted to address this immediately and hence we rolled out this course.
2. According to you, how important is it for a person to take this course?
This course is important for anyone who wants to explore the chance of working in the digital sector. We have modelled it around the need of the hour and it’s absolutely non academic. Keeping the focus on the subject, it also deals with only digital and no other interference.
3. How often are the workshops/ Course held?
We hold 4 workshops across the year. The course is conducted only once, starting from September every year. We have a flexible course which is done in February on public demand.
4. What is the duration of the Course?
The duration is 4 months and is a weekend course.
5. What is the course curriculum?
The curriculum is extensive as it deals with every aspect of digital media and marketing. We cover basic digital media, the various platforms, the tools, how to plan campaigns, media planning and everything else apart from coding as that is the technical side of things.
6. Who should join the course – students, business owners, brand managers?
Ideally students, business owners, and young professionals who have just entered the field should join this course. We say owners because we believe that they should know about this field and how it will benefit their business if they indulge in digital marketing in the right manner. Students will benefit the most as it is a certified course by a reputed media school and provides the training one needs to enter this field.
7. What platforms do you cover? Do you have different courses for different platforms? Can you shed some light on it?
No. We have one course that covers everything.
8. What are the eligibility criteria?
You need to have completed school, up to the 12th grade. There is no upper age limit to this course.
9. Can you brief us on the Faculty profile?
We can’t share the names on the basis of a confidentiality clause but they come from reputed and leading digital media companies who are the mainstays of this industry. We also have lectures from digital media veterans.
10. Type of Courses – Individual, group, corporate?
11. Are there different courses for beginners and advanced users?
No. There is only one course meant to address this.
12. Can you share some testimonials?
Can you share a successful brand case study?
13. How much does the Course cost for Individuals?
The course price for Individuals is Rs.15,000 plus taxes.
14. Where are the Courses held?
In our institute in Vile Parle West.
15. Do they help with internships/jobs?
We have an active placement cell who looks after jobs and internships and we have a 90% placement record for this programme.
16. Contact details
Harkisan Mehta Foundation,
Mithibai college campus,
Vile Parle West,