Who are we?
We are a group of young and vibrant digital advertising experts and social media addicts, who live, eat and breathe everything digital. With technology flowing through our veins and digital marketing through our brains we put our passion to test for our clients.
Not to forget, we are India’s first Google Authorized Company and Google Premier SME Partner in India. We recently bagged the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award 2013 for being one of the fastest growing companies in India.
What’s in the name?
When we started out we perceived ourselves as a global agency that served as a one point stop for 360 degree digital marketing needs of brands/ businesses and individuals. That’s how our name came about!
What we do?
We are in the business of digitizing our client’s business. This begins right from creating niche websites to creating online branding and ends with sales strategy/execution.
On an ongoing basis, we keep creating brand awareness and lead business generating campaigns for them on Search Engines/Social/Mobile networks.
Why we do it?
2009 was the year when the internet was booming but businesses, brands and individuals in India were yet to realize the power of this e-movement. We realized, early on, the potential of the online medium as a marketing tool for small and big businesses alike. That was when we decided to take the leap!
We treat digital marketing as partly art and partly science and this industry allows us to marry logic with creative expression.
How we evolve?
Digital is a dynamic space. Innovation is going to be a key driver of this growth and that is what we focus our energies on. Moreover, it is important to be in touch with the consumer’s pulse, because that always shows us the way forward.
Social responsibility in social media
As agencies we need to make sure that we wield the social media power responsibly and act transparently. In a nutshell – we stay away from generating/endorsing blasphemy, political, anti-social and unethical content creation.
Social media is a powerful communication vehicle that can help us amplify human interest messages and mobilize support, transcending borders across the world, for any cause.
Need of the hour
Well, we all know that there is no institutional monitoring mechanism for monitoring social networking sites. Nevertheless we need to ensure that any kind of content or conversations managed by us online is done with absolute care, sensitivity and finesse. There is no room for carelessness as one single blunder committed online can snowball into a huge crisis for any company or brand’s reputation.
We learned the hard way
This is our favorite part! As an agency we would love to share our learning with you:
- Understand your clients’ needs thoroughly and give relevant strategic counsel. At times you will feel the burden of the humongous expectations but as long as you manage and deliver effectively you will sail through.
- Cherish client relationships – this is one aspect that’s very close to our hearts.
- Stay up-to-date with the industry occurrences, trends and forecasts! There is no scope for being lax.
Did we just share that?
Let us direct you to the place where you can see some real and practical examples from our professional and personal lives!
IFFCO Tokio, Housing.com, Ixigo.com, Lovely Professional University, Audi, e-digiworld, Zee Network, HCL, among others.
Industry as we foresee it
Let’s take a look at some of the Digital Hot Spots:
- The raging power of social media: Social networking is growing in India with Facebook in the lead. According to the ComScore 2013 Report, there has been a 28% increase in the number of Facebook visitors in the last 12 months.
- Eyeballs are moving towards digital, money is what follows: Companies are betting big on digital and social media wherein many are even allocating 40-50 per cent of their marketing expenditure to it. In fact, corporates at large spent nearly 13% of their digital advertising budget on social media in FY2012-2013; it had been only about 10% in FY2011-12.
- Betting big on Mobile: India is being touted as a mobile first country. India clocked big numbers due to its large population and recent spread of Internet-enabled smartphones. The growth has been phenomenal with 19.8 Mn users using mobile phones to access social media platforms in urban India currently.
A day without the Internet
A day without the internet would be like being underwater without our oxygen tanks!
Lastly, are you hiring?
In fact, right now we are! We are on the lookout for bright people who are willing to push their limits and have some ‘serious’ fun with us. Wondering what that means? You surely will know in case you get a call from our HR team. So send us your resume at [email protected]! Adios!