- Get FB fans to visit our store by giving them a special offer of 10% off.
- Reach the core target audience of Reliance Footprint.
- Increase database collection for future mailers, campaigns, etc.
- Generate revenue by translating online buzz to offline footfalls and revenue
Flat 10% off campaign FB App
- The facebook fan had to like the page and invite 5 of their friends to get exclusive 10% off coupon
- Users had to fill in their contact details after inviting his friends
- The voucher was sent to the email ID provided . They had take a printout and present at the store to avail offer. Alternatively they could download the voucher and present a soft copy of the same at stores
Flat 10% off campaign Mobile site
- After filling in the detail the exclusive voucher was e-mailed to the user . They also had the option of downloading the voucher on the mobile site itself .
Facebook exclusive campaign voucher
- A similar customized coupon was sent to the fans e-mail ID
- The participants had to take a printout of the voucher to avail the offer or download the voucher to their smartphone and present the same when filling
- Every coupon was customized with users name and the coupon ID
- Revenue generated: Rs. 1,50,000
- New fans added to the page during the campaign: 1,700 approx
- Unique engaged users during the campaign period: 20,000 approx
- Total reach during the campaign period: 7.9 Lacs approx
- Total impressions during the campaign period: 10.5 Lacs approx
Social Media Case Study: How Reliance Footprint Engaged Users with an Exclusive Facebook Offer Campaign from SocialSamosa.com
You may also like:
#18ShringaarAtHS18 – A smart 360 degree makeover campaign
Celebrate Republic Day with special a Twitter emoji
ISRO makes history. Twitter makes jokes
Facebook Community Standards to now be decided by people
Havmor’s #TheCoolestSummerJob raked over 1.7 million digital impressions
How Foodpanda used social media during Women's Day marketing activity